Just close friends

As soon as I agreed to go on a walk with Jordan his face lit up, almost like he felt kinda relieved that yes I forgot who he was but I didn't feel threatened by him in any way. I guess that gave him peace of mind.

As we walked out of the hospital Jordan was about to grab my hand, but quickly moved it away when he remembered the recent things that have happened. I don't think he knew I saw what he did, but I did see and this just made me even more confused. After this we both just put our hands in our pockets and strolled down the street.

" so, you want me to tell you things about your life?" He asked trying to break the silence.

" yeah go for it, but that doesn't mean my memories will just magically come back after you tell me you know"

" yeah I know, I just wanna give you a little insight to what you were like and what happened to you that's all"

" okay then I'm all ears" I was ready to find out who I was even if it did mean walking along a street with a complete- ish stranger.

" first off I'm going to tell you what happened to you because I know that's important"

He continued " you were shot outside of the school you go to, ackley bridge college, by your own dad. He is very abusive towards you and has been your whole life, he left town just after he shot you so he wouldn't get caught but I'm trying everything to make sure he is caught"

Wow. That was a lot to take in, I must say Jordan was very trustworthy as I knew for a fact he was telling to truth, something about his eyes just seemed like he wouldn't lie to me and that's why I asked the question I asked next.

" so, what about you and me? I mean you seem to know me"

He hesitated before he spoke, making sure he chose every word correctly for my sake, or was it for his? I wasn't sure but I didn't dwell on it too much so I just waited for him to tell me.

" oh we were just close friends that's all" he said looking down at his hands.

" oh okay, I hope we can be close friends again then" I know I said he was trustworthy and I did believe that. But something about his answer seemed off. Maybe it was just because we were really close and I just completely forgot him, yeah that was it. I didn't feel like looking further into it so I just went with what he said

We were just really close friends.

A/N: he lied to her omggg

What will happen when she finds out he lied? Who knows :)

Thank you all for the support you are giving me on this story, it really does mean a lot to know ur enjoying reading this as much as I'm enjoying writing it :)