Preggo? I think yes

"I'm pregnant"

He couldn't even move. I think I've seen statues move more than he did. I didn't blame him though, we were both so young and not even out of school and all of a sudden a baby is involved.

" you're lying, right?" He said with his hands rummaging through his hair almost ripping it out.

" I wish I was, I'm sorry Jordan"

" we are still in school jasmine!" He yells, he knows I hate when people yell at me due to my anxiety levels. They were so high right now and he isn't really helping.

" jordan, I'm so sorry"

" no, no, this can't be happening! Why is this happening?! For gods sake jasmine!!"

This was my breaking point. I started balling into puddles of tears and yelled back at jordan.

" it takes two jordan! Don't you dare pin this all on me, you are just as much to blame so don't act like you are all innocent when actually you created this baby!!"

Both of us now stood in complete silence, jordan still with his hands in his hair trying to take all this in. Honestly I was surprised he still had hair at this point.

" get rid of it"

I stood there in shock, I knew he wasn't happy with what had happened, I wasn't either but he can't just tell me to 'get rid of it' when actually it's not fully his choice.

" let's talk about this before we make any decisions"

"No, I don't want it jas, it has to go"

" you haven't even bothered asking if I'm okay!, do you not care about me Jordan, if you don't want the baby then leave!"

After a few seconds of processing I regret what I had said because sure enough jordan didn't hesitate to leave. That stupid rude boy left me alone with his child growing in my stomach.

Not only had to love of my life walked away, I now had to face everyone else alone.

Only jasmine fucking white could have this happen to her!

————————————————————————
Sorry for the shit uploads, school has been bringing a lot of stress.

Oop he left, will he come back? Who knows. ( me I know cuz I'm the author lols)

Let's have a chat in the comments,
What have you done today —>

<3