Bullet

After a lot of walking and silence, we made it back to ackley safe and sound. But it didn't take long for the tables to turn.

About an hour had gone by and me and Jordan went to get some food as we hadn't eaten in a whole, too busy walking. I didn't have much to eat as I knew I would have to face my dad again, so that kinda put me off eating. Jordan understood but he was starving so I let him eat as much as he wanted, I just wish I spend this time talking to him more. If I knew what was coming next I would've but no one can predict the future, especially not this.

We both went by the school just to show our faces so people knew we were okay, and before we could even walk through the door my father stood there behind the both of us holding something in his hand. Due to how he is in general I knew the thing he was holding wouldn't be good, and of course it wasn't. My own father, the guy who gave me life was holding a gun towards me.

Jordan Had already gone off into the school to find someone just so they know we were okay and didn't see my father at all. It was just sad really. The guy who gave me life was also the one who looked like he was about to end it. I didn't try to run or fight back or even talk to him, I stood there and just waited for him to pull that trigger. And soon enough that's exactly what he did.

BANG!

The only think heard through the whole place was that bullet that was shot out of the gun, which was pointed right at me. He had a great aim and it went right through my head, I was dying very slowly and he didn't even seem a little upset or remorse about what he had just done. In fact, he watched as my weak body tried to fight for life. But before I knew it I had blacked out and everything went blank, and I mean everything.

A/N: oh godddd, she's been shot guys.

Hope ur enjoying this, next chapter will be out later today :)