Never been happier

I had been spending most my time with Jordan the past week, and I've never been happier. He filled the void in my heart that has needed healing for so long. I'm so grateful for him. However, we aren't exactly official yet. I had to break of thought really fast as my sink was overflowing, my grandmother is going to kill me!

It was time for school, Jordan was already waiting outside my house for me to come out so we can walk together what a simp i gave him a huge smile and began walking to the side of him. Every inch of my body was trying it's hardest not to grab his hand as I said it's like we are magnets trying to connect.

Once we got to school we had to separate ways as mrs Carter wanted to talk to me. After the incident with my father I had been ignoring her but I thought it was time to give everyone a fresh start, including myself. So I went with her but refused to talk until I was sat in the chair that was placed in her office. She didn't seem to mind, I think she was planning the conversation in her head beforehand just so she doesn't piss me off more than she already has.

I sat down and listened to her talk.

" jasmine, I just want to say how sorry I am for calling your father when I was wrong about your grades slipping, I didn't know that what he was like and I won't do it again I promise"

I could tell she was actually sorry due to how shaky her voice was. So I gave her a smile of reassurance just so she knew I wasn't holding a grudge. Then I decided to respond.

" don't worry about it, I don't talk about it so how would you have known? But it wasn't your fault for doing your job"

I could tell this made her feel a lot better about the whole situation which made me feel better. I could now focus on my school work instead of worrying about seeing mrs Carter.

As soon as I left her office I felt so must weight lift off my shoulders that I forgot o was carrying, it felt amazing to feel so free of everything. I had nothing to worry about anymore. My life was setting into place and I couldn't be happier.

I saw Jordan waiting for me as usual and as I was in the happiest mood in a long time I asked  him a question I really wanted to ask or should I say I demanded.

" hey Jordan, wanna stay at mine tonight and watch movies with me?"

He smiled, god his smile is so beautiful " I'd love to jasmine"

Official date pending...

A/N:

Probs going to write a few chapters tonight as I am very excited to share with you what I have planned for this book :)

Any guesses? —>