Confession.

"What?" I said trying to think what he would say next. My mind was all over the place at the point I had many different theories of what he was going to say, but what he actually said was not one of them.

" i really like you, and I know I've been a horrible person to you but I just wanted you to know" I couldn't tell if he was joking or not so I didn't say anything, that was until I saw the sadness in his eyes due to my silence, he began to walk away and at that point I knew I had to tell him I liked him too.

I stood in front of him not letting him get past me, I was much shorter than him so he had to look down just to see me which I found kinda funny. It was still raining heavily both of us looking like we had been swimming fully clothed for ages, my mind was only focused on the gorgeous boy that stood in front of me his eyes only focusing on me, the girl who bumped into him on the first day. We didn't talk for a while, we didn't have to the way we looked at each other was enough for me.

He leaned in a kissed me softly, his lips were so comforting and if I could I'd stay like this forever. I felt the sparks, the same sparks I felt the time I kissed him before or maybe these ones were stronger. He placed his arms around my waist pulling me into the kiss more. My arms resting on his shoulders as I played with the back of his hair. We pulled out of the kiss with his arms still around my waist and mine on his shoulders while we looked into each other's eyes again smiling this time. The sparks were so much more than just normal sparks. I loved this boy and that's something I never thought I'd say.

"I like you too, Jordan"

A/N: yayyyy finally sorry it's not very good I'm in a lesson and should be paying attention lmao

Good afternoon people, hope ur all doing okay. How's online school going for you guys if you are doing it? 🖤