Not him <3

It's been so long since I've been to school and I'm lacking an education already from living with my father all those years. I didn't get sleep when I was with him so I lacked a lot of concentration in my old school I was always out of it, day dreaming it kept me from my reality so it wasn't all bad I guess.

I got into the shower getting ready to go back to school having to face Chloe. I didn't mind facing Jordan because I've already done that, he convinced me not to leave yes but that doesn't mean he's forgiven for what he's done to me. My grandmother never found out about me trying to leave, I'm glad I didn't have to explain why I was about to leave it would've been even more confusing than my letter and would probably break her more. Now that I think about it, leaving would've been a stupid idea I needed my grandmother more than I thought. She's kept me living all this time and I'm so thankful for that, my biggest regret is even considering just walking out leaving her broken.

Just before I was about to leave I stopped to think, I knew I had to thank Jordan for convincing me to stay. If it wasn't for him I would have left and my grandmother would've saw the note and I didn't want that so it's the least I can do.

I got to school as usual and I didn't get anyone staring at me or anything it was peaceful. That was until miss Carter came up to me and saying she looked angry would be an understatement, she kinda scared me when basically dragging my to her office by my arm. I sat down slowly in the chair so did she, she crossed her arms as looked me dead in the eye as she spoke. " you are failing more than 1 class" she said slightly raising her voice " I know I'm sorry it's just been...um" I cut myself off before she found out about Jordan, didn't want her to get involved. " no more missing school, or we will have to call your father in" I sat there frozen, she can't do that. " I don't live with him miss I live with my grandmother" " yes I'm aware, but your fathers number is on the contact list for you so stop missing school or we will call him in" I felt the tears build up in my eyes as I stormed out of the classroom, I couldn't miss school now. If my father came to ackley bridge it wouldn't go well for me at all. I needed to get my act together and fast. Before I knew it the tears were steaming down my face, ruining my makeup.

"Jasmine, are you okay?" Oh boy I've heard that voice before. Jordan Wilson.

A/N: next part is up 🖤
Hope you are enjoying this thank you for everyone who is reading it means a lot, next part should be up soon 🖤