Back to ackley

The time has come. The time me and Jordan were both dreading. The day we had to go back to ackley and face everyone, including my father and his.

We had ran out of money due to how long we had been away so we had no other choice but to go back 'home'. We had done so many things we regretting these past few months like stealing, breaking into places and more. We wasn't proud of it at all, but we had no choice. We wanted to stay out of ackley as much as we possibly could, but we both knew it couldn't last forever.

" are you okay?" He asked me, really sympathetic towards me as he knew what we were going back to. Hell.

" I'm fine don't worry about me, what about you?" I lied, I didn't want him to worry about me, he needed to put himself first.

" im okay, we will get though this jas I promise"  I knew he meant it, every time he spoke the butterflies in my stomach grew stronger and stronger. I couldn't help but stare at him with my eyes full of love, and the only person who my eyes fell upon was him, every time.

" can I tell you something jas" this was the moment, I already knew it by the sound of his voice. I mean, I hoped he would say it, I really needed to hear it.

" i love you"

A/N: here's chapter whatever number we are on now lmao

Plz go check out my other story it would
Mean a lot thank you 🖤