Drowned in guilt

Everything came flooding back all at once, and Jordan didn't know what was happening to me at all. I didn't say a word to him as I was too busy trying to process all my memories. The doctor said they would come gradually but I'm pretty sure this isn't gradually at all.

I had my hands over my head trying to drown out the noise in my own head, but of course it didn't work. I tried everything to stop these horrible noises almost like screeching going on and nothing would make them go away.

I screamed. Louder than I've ever screamed before. This caused Jordan to jump out of his skin and get really worried about me, more worried than he was before. Once I had let it all out my mine came to an ease and I let out a loud sigh. This is when Jordan helped me up from the grassy floor I had been basically dying on.

I looked into his eyes, his beautiful eyes that still drew me in even when I didn't have my memories. Our eyes locked for ages just admiring him from up close. He tried to talk to me, get an understanding of what just happened.

" jasmine, are you okay what ha" I stopped him mid sentence and placed my lips onto his. I knew at this moment he had been waiting for this for so long, he was tense at first and confused but after a few seconds he fell into the kiss just as passionately as I did. This was the best both of us had felt in ages and we didn't want it to stop.

After a while, we backed away from the kiss both out of breath but our eyes never looked away from each other's. How could I let Jordan date someone else when I loved him? And that's when reality hit me. Jordan was still with Chloe and the rush of guilt ran over me.

I didn't like Chloe at all but technically Jordan was hers and not mine, he decided to be with her and I kissed him knowing she liked him very much. All this guilt made me run away from him fast, letting my thoughts drown me while I ran home and locked the door and let out tears.

How could I have been so stupid?

A/N:

Ahhhh she knows everything now

Would you guys like me to write another book exactly like this one but with Jordan's point of view of the whole thing?

Let me know —>