Leaving ackley.

Tw: abuse

I looked mrs Carter deep into her eyes making her feel very uncomfortable while my father did the same to me, I couldn't say a word to him or her, in fact I couldn't say anything at all I wanted to, I wanted to shout at him to get out and leave this town but I just couldn't. As dramatic as this sounds I could never forgive mrs Carter for this, nobody understands the pain this man has put me through and he walks into MY school like it's nothing, like he did nothing.

I sat down next to him still glaring at mrs Carter as my eyes couldn't fall on my father, it was too risky I didn't know what he was cable of at this point. And that's when he grabbed my hand, not in a friendly way either, he grabbed it so tight I could feel my veins popping out one by one but he still didn't let go, not once. Mrs Carter didn't notice my hand as she was too busy talking about my "bad behaviour". I wasn't sure what I have actually done to deserve this I couldn't listen to her words and my thoughts at the same time and to my dismay, my thoughts overpowered her voice.

She had stopped talking and said I would leave and "go home" with my father. Now this was something I was dreading. We walked out of the school and he still had a hold on my hand, it was now going purple due to the incapability to let blood flow. We got to his car and he hit me in the face. Again, and again and again until I could feel the blood pour from my nose and that's when I saw him, my eyesight was burly but I knew his face from a mile away. It was Jordan, what was he doing here?! He was going to get himself killed if he came to me!

Without hesitation Jordan grabbed my hand which was still purple at this point and pulled me away from my father, standing right in front of me. " I don't know who you think you are, but I will not let you hit my girlfriend" my father laughed at his comment " your girlfriend?!, shes my daughter I can do what I want" and his comment made my blood boil and without thinking I blurted out " i am NOT your daughter, I never was" this made him angry and he swung at me one more time before Jordan and I ran, we didn't know where we were going but we just ran as fast as we can until my father stopped chasing us. We didn't know were to go from here but I knew I didn't want to stay in ackley bridge, at least not until I know he has left.

A/N: here's another chapter to make up for not uploading for days.🖤