Part 2 - So Do You Bombshells Have a Name?

Cory

After Mr. Kerr left no one said anything for what felt like two hours, but was merely 5 minutes. All but one of us remained silent on the couches refreshing everything the old man said. The older looking brown hair girl was the only one that left during our discussion with Mr.Kerr. She stormed out furiously telling everyone she was packing up and leaving. Mr. Kerr laughed and gladly let her leave.

I'm still in shock over what happened today. Our parents signed us all off to live in this mysterious house ran by this mysterious man with these mysterious people. All taped and shown to the entire world! To anyone else this would be a dream of theirs to be away from parents, free to do anything they wanted while becoming famous for no reason, but I am still too shocked to see the positive outcome of this. It doesn't help that I have a half conscious boy using me as a personal pillow.

I looked over at Jace and he continued to glare at the boy with vicious eyes. "Why did you attack her man?" He snapped

"Jace please." The blonde haired boy leaning against the couch cried.

"He didn't attack me." The the girl said. Her voice was soft and high.

Everyone's eyes moved over to the small girl who couldn't be any older than 16. Asher's arm wrapped tighter around her and spoke softly."You don't have to stick up for him."

"I'm not! I was scared when I realized I wasn't at home so when I went to go investigate, I got stuck in a gaze seeing tropical sun and the crystal water. He must have too because we bumped into Each other and he fell on top of me. I was just scared so I screamed." She explained sympathetically staring at the beat up boy.

Jace dramatically sighed, got up, and stomped away to his room. It wasn't until we heard the slam of a bedroom door that we heard the soft whimper of the tiny girl.

"C'mon, I'll take you to your room. It's been a long morning." Asher said to the girl he has been overly protective with since the minute he saw her. She nodded and they both got up, disappearing into two separate rooms.

The remaining brunette girl got up and went to her room unannounced leaving the five of us left in an awkward silence.

She came back in minute holding a plain white comforter and a matching pillow.

"He should probably get some rest." She said referring to the boy laying on me.

"Thank you, uhhh." I said unaware of the girls name.

"Harlow." She smiled. Handing me the pillow to put under his head to replace me. The girl sitting by his legs got up so he could readjust into a laying position. Once comfortable, Harlow covered him with the wool blanket.

I didn't even realize the two remaining boys left the room until I heard a loud ear screeching bang coming from the kitchen. My eyes, along with everyone else's shot over to the scene instantly.

"My bad." The taller blonde smirked. He bent over quickly to retrieve the black pan that he had dropped on the ground.

I scanned the kitchen, the two boys in a short period of time had managed to find all the materials needed to make grilled cheese with only slightly trashing the island in the process. The way they both worked while cooking had me thinking.

"Are you two related?" I asked.

The two boys looked at me and laughed.

"No uh, I don't even know who this fucker is" the taller one smiled, placing a hand on the other ones shoulder.

"Oh yeah hey man I'm Ryan!" The smaller one said, turning to sarcastically greet the tall one with a handshake.

"Luke" He smirked meeting Ryan's hand.

"But I don't really like the name Ryan" Luke examined Ryan's features up and down. "Kid will do."

"I'm almost 17 I'm not a kid." Ryan stated.

"Yeah? And I'm 19." Luke snapped back. "Trust me bud, you are a kid."

I coughed to remind the two bromanced boys that they were not the only two in the afternoon sun lit room. Harlow, the other blonde girl, and I made our way into the all white kitchen, and sat down comfortably on the cushioned stools surrounding the island.

"So, do you two blonde bombshells have names?" Luke smirked, leaning over the counter to get closer to the other blonde girl. He directed the statement to both of us, but he was looking straight at the blonde beside him with flirty eyes.

"Bombshells?" She said confused, like she's never heard that statement before.

"It's a compliment, just take it." Harlow said firmly, and in my opinion, fairly sassy.

The blonde girl embarrassingly blushed. "I'm Zoe." She smiled shyly, tucking a lose strand of curly hair behind her ear.

"Beautiful name." He grinned back moving so close to her their faces were nearly touching.

"Alright Luke enough with the moves leave the poor girl alone." Ryan said popping a slice of cheese into his mouth, breaking up the awkward "special" moment those two were sharing.

Ryan looked straight at me. "What about you?" He asked me.

"Cory." I smiled. 

Thank you for reading! I am overwhelmed with all of the nice comments and support on Part 1!

Who do you think are going to be friends based on the first few chapters? leave a comment below with your best guess :) 

And please vote if you enjoyed this chapter. I appreciate each and every one of you! 

xoxo 

Kay