Part 10 - Pretend like I never felt them at all.

This chapter is dedicated to Leka_14 thanks for all of the support! Check out their story "Sapphire Dreams"

Ken

The first two episode of the "The Island" were a huge success! The amount of press the show has been receiving is enough to almost crash the internet and fans from around the world have sent millions of suggestions of things they want to see these kids do.

All of the housemates have finally started to get along and while relationships have began to form, drama surrounding them is right around the corner.

I walked into a room full of workers who were all eagerly waiting to discuss their ideas of what to air on the show this week.

'Alright everyone, What do we have?" I asked as I sat down on a chair in the large meeting room.

"Well" The one producer cleared her throat and spoke up. "Obviously we need to show what went down on the beach with Jace and Harlow."

Everyone in the room started nodding in agreement. I hadn't got a chance to watch the latest film so I was confused as to what they were talking about.

"Go on." I suggested.

"Jace asked Harlow to meet him on the beach. No one thought she was going to go but she did! She told Ryan she wanted to sleep in her own bed that night but when she left his room she went to the beach. When she got there she began telling him to leave her alone but he wouldn't. Eventually Jace had backed Harlow into a palm tree. The mic couldn't quite figure out what Jace whispered into Harlows ear but it sparked something in Harlow's little heart of hers because she looked up at him and kissed him."

I couldn't believe it! You couldn't write better tv than that, and these kids just did it all on their own!

"What happened after that?"

"Once the kiss stopped the mic quietly picked up Harlow saying 'I'm not leaving Ryan.' before she pushed Jace out of the way and went back to her room. After that, Jace got mad, kicked one of the beach chairs over, and then went inside."

"Has anything happened between the three of them since?"

"No, Harlow is still with Ryan, Jace is mad but he hasn't told anyone about it, and Ryan still has no idea that it even happened."

"All of that needs to change." I grinned as I thought about the next episode. This is exactly the drama I have been anticipating.

Another one of the producers cleared his throat and began to speak. "And Mr. Kerr the viewers have voted to give the high schoolers the next excursion. They want to boat them out to a local island for a picnic and a friendly beach volleyball tournament."

'Excellent' I thought. This will be a perfect opportunity to get Harlow, Jace, and Ryan all together.

"Awesome! Great work everyone, lets got let the Islander's know whats going on!"

Harlow

"I'm going to miss you when we're gone." I heard Carter say to Asher as we walked down to the beach to catch the boat.

"I'll miss you too Carter, it's only a few hours." Asher kissed her on the forehead before he waved bye and went back in the house.

You see, I guess the viewers decided to give the kids in school the whole Friday off, so all of us except Asher, Tara, and Luke are on our way bright and early to go play some beach volleyball and have a picnic.

It was pretty early in the morning, 9am. We had to leave so early because the local island was about an hour and a half away but I guess it was beautiful so it is supposed to be worth it.

I am very nervous on how today is going to go. I have managed to keep Ryan and Jace away from each other as much as possible, and avoid Jace at all costs, but I just feel like something bad is going to happen.

I feel very bad that I kissed Jace last week but I couldn't help myself. I was engulfed in his words as he spoke of the things he wanted to do to me. He was making me feel something that I have never felt before and I just couldn't control myself. I kissed him, and it is the only thing I have thought about since.

I want to tell Ryan, I really do, but I don't know how to say it without hurting his feelings. Plus I know Jace is bad for me and Ryan is sooooooo good so I am just trying to put any irrational feelings I have for Jace aside and pretend like I never felt them at all.

Suddenly an arm wrapped around mine and Carter's neck as Ryan caught up to us.

"Good morning school skippers." Ryan joked "Are you ready to get your ass handed to you in beach volleyball."

I rolled my eyes. The first game we decided to play when we got there was boys vs. girls.

"Yeah right" Carter laughed. "We're definitely going to beat you guys."

The two of them playfully bickered on about this game until we got to the boat.

'Hey Carter, you go ahead. I just want to talk to Harlow for a sec." Ryan said.

It felt like my heart was a going to beat out of my chest. Carter went to the boat as Ryan and I stayed behind. Does he know about me and Jace? What did he want to talk about?

"What's up?" I asked.

"Are you okay?" He questioned. "I feel like I haven't seen you as much this week."

I gulped as I thought of what to say.

I looked past Ryan to the boat where I watched Jace hop on. He was laughing with Blake when he got on, but his smile quickly faded when he noticed Ryan and I talking.

What do I say to Ryan? I don't want to break his heart and ruin his day.

I just decided right now was not the time.

"I'm sorry, I didn't notice we haven't spent as much time together. I've been cooped up in my room doing school." I lied. I just didn't know how to face the boys so I spent most of my time alone, or with the girls.

"You seem upset, you know you can talk to me about anything right?" He said, with both hands on my shoulders.

"Yes, right of course!" I smiled at him. "I have just been stressed with school. I'm okay!"

"Okay good." He said giving me a big hug.

He truly was an amazing guy. Why can't I feel as strongly towards Ryan as I do towards....... no. I'm not even going to say his name. I am going to focus on making mine and Ryan's relationship stronger from now on.

We walked over to the boat and got on before it set off to the other Island. Once we were on, I saw Jace sitting on one side of the boat with Blake and Zoe. He was staring at me with his gorgeous brown eyes but I quickly grabbed Ryan's hand and we sat on the other side of the boat.

As far away from Jace as we could get.

What?!?! JACE AND HARLOW KISSED?

Ouuuuu the drama Ken has always dreamt about!

Do you think Harlow is going to do the right thing and tell Ryan? Or do you think they will move past this like it never happened?

What do you think Jace said to Harlow to get her to kiss him?

What do you think Asher, Luke, and Tara were doing at the house?

Comment below and let me know! Also, don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter :)