Part 11 - A Girl Like Me

This chapter is dedicated to AdmireDorsey for all of your awesome comments! Check out their story "Adults, Young Adults, Teens, Children"

Tara

I hate this island.

Once again I was not chosen to go on an excursion so I am stuck here with nothing to do. I am having a hard time making friends with all of these little preppy girls because all they do is follow their little crushes around. So dumb.

I will admit I do have my eye on someone in the house.

Someone I have known about since I was 13 years old.

Too bad for me he's been obsessing over the same little pre-teen looking girls since the moment he's laid eyes on her.

I don't get what Asher sees in Carter anyways. She is so Shy and awkward. All she does is follow Harlow around and sometimes cuddle up to Asher before they go bed. They don't even sleep in the same room at night.

I just know this little girl isn't putting out.

Asher would be lucky to get with a girl like me. I am tall, curvy, sexy. Not to mention I would be able to give him the best night of his life!

He has no idea what he is missing out on.

I got out of bed and made my way over to my house side's bathroom. You see when you enter through the main entrance of this house you can either go straight into the kitchen/living room area or you can go left or right down the long hallways where all of our rooms are. Half of the house is on the left side and half is on the right.

I am on the right side of the house along with Zoe, Cory, Blake, and Ryan. Luke, Jace, Harlow, Asher, and Carter are on the other side. I don't think the producers placed anyone anywhere on purpose I think it just kind of fell like that.

On each side of the house there is one bathroom and the sides of the house usually sticks to their own bathroom. They were hard to get used to at first as it is just a big open room with large mirrors, stalls, and shower rooms. It was kind of weird to share it with boys but we have all gotten used to it. It's kind of what I expect college would be like.

Once I was in my bathroom I turned on one of the shower heads and got undressed. I looked over at the clock on the wall. It was 11am. That means the high schoolers are already at the other local island and it would just be me Luke and Asher for the day.

Hmm. This is starting to sound interesting....

I got into the shower and quickly washed my body and hair. Once I was out I wrapped myself in a towel and walked back to my room. I looked out my window and saw that Asher and Luke were doing a workout. Usually every morning they do one and then sit by the pool until everyone is done with their classes. I wonder what they had planned today since everyone else wont be back until later tonight.

I decided to blow dry my hair to bring out my natural waves. Once I was finished, my room was very hot so I cracked open my window and started putting on some makeup.

Almost right on schedule I heard the sliding doors open from the living room as Asher and Luke walked over to the pool.

From the sounds of it, Luke was telling Asher about what him and Zoe did last night.

"You wouldn't believe it man, Zoe seems so innocent and nerdy but when it comes to the sheets, she's a whole different person." Luke bragged.

"Man, you have no idea how jealous I am." Asher reciprocated.

"What? Carter isn't good in bed?" Luke asked.

"I wouldn't know."

I knew that little girl wasn't putting out.

"What!?" Luke screamed. "You two haven't hooked up?"

"No, were taking things slow. She doesn't do that kind of stuff."

"Oh man, who would have thought that the famous bad boy Asher Clark would be the one not getting laid on this island." Luke joked.

"I know, she keeps blue ballsing me. She is so hot and I always think she is going to go further but then she just stops and goes to bed."

"Man, sucks to be you. Lets go down to the beach today. The waves are pretty big. Might be fun to swim in." I heard Luke suggest.

The two boy's conversation quickly faded away as they got further from my window.

I smirked as the ideas started rolling through my head. I Remembered reading about Asher Clark and all of his scandals with the girls he hooked up with. Most of them were when he was dating his girlfriend at the time. Let's see if Asher Clark is still the bad boy that he used to be.

I rushed to finish my makeup routine before I put on a small white bikini. I stopped in the kitchen to grab three beers before I ran down to the beach to meet up with Luke and Asher.

I am thinking my chapter's are pretty long which is a PAIN to read on a phone so I am going to try and make them shorter. What do you think?

Also it seems like Tara has something planned. Do you think she is going to try and break up Asher and Carter?

What do you think of her character?

What other characters do you want to see a POV of?

Thanks for reading :) leave a comment and a vote if you liked hearing about Tara!