Part 32 - The Return

Cory

"Cory over here"

"Are you excited to be going back?"

'How are things between you and Asher?"

"Smile for the camera Cory!"

My body guard pushed me through the crowd of fans and paparazzi waiting outside of the Toronto airport. I was flying back to the island today and news spread fast through the internet which caused a commotion outside of the terminal. Once I got into the airport the crows quickly formed around me once more. I stopped for a few photos with fans before my body guard pulled me into a private room.

"Your plane will be ready to board in 30 minutes Miss. Amelia." He announced.

"Thank you Austin." I smiled at him.

Austin has been working for me since the day the show was suspended. Ken had arranged for him to start the minute my plane touched down in Toronto and now that I am going back he will be staying in Canada. I will miss having him around but I won't miss having to wait for my body guard to show up before leaving my downtown apartment.

I gave Austin a quick hug before he stepped out of the room, leaving me alone with just a few Airport staff. We had to leave our phones at home since we weren't allowed access to the internet at the island unless it was for school purposes so I was reading a book that I brought in my carry on to pass the time.

I was trying to concentrate but all I could think about was how excited I was to be back at the house with all of my closest friends. Not to mention I would be back to living with Asher who was not only my best friend, but also my new boyfriend.

It was hard starting a relationship with him right before we were sent away but we have been making it work. As soon as the show was suspended Asher's fame skyrocketed. It was amazing at first getting to tour around with him and the gang as we did interviews, live shows, meet and greets, and commercials but then Asher was given an opportunity to go make music again and he couldn't pass it up.

That was a month ago and I haven't seen him since. To be honest, I have barely heard from him since either. He was so busy between the hype from the show and working on a new album that it was hard to have a real conversation with him. I can't wait to get uninterrupted time with him again when we got back.

"Miss. Amelia." I heard a worker say.

I lifted my head from the book to be met with a flight attendant. She had a friendly smile and was indicating that the plane was ready for boarding.

It was a private jet. Something I got used to because we took them to tour around North America. I got up from my seat and followed her down the tunnel to the plane.

As soon as I stepped onto the plane I nearly fell back in shock. I thought I was going to be the only one on this plane ride back but I was mistaken.

Standing in front of me holding a bouquet of beautiful red roses was my boyfriend, Asher Clark.

My heart was racing 100 miles a minute as I dropped my bag and jumped into his arms. I knew I was going to see him in just a few short hours but every second I got with him was the biggest blessing.

"Hey baby I missed you." He cheered as he kissed me on the cheek.

"I missed you too! What are you doing here?"

"I asked Ken to make my connecting flight in Toronto. I didn't want to wait another second before I got to see you."

My heart was melted as I leaned up to plant a kiss on his perfect lips. I couldn't think of any scenario that would ruin the Island the second time around.