Part 9 - In your dreams.

This chapter is dedicated to BrokenAngel53 ! Go check out their story "Together Forever"

Cory

"This house is so fucking stupid." Tara exclaimed, hopping into the hot tub where Jace, Blake, and I were already lounging. "All the viewer's care about is love."

It was about two hours after the couples left for their excursion and Jace, Blake, and Tara haven't stoped complaining about it since. I suggested we all grab a drink and relax for the night so I didn't have to hear them complain anymore, but that didn't stop them.

Tara is mad because the two boys her age, Asher and Luke, have already coupled up with two of the younger girls in the house and now she thinks her chances of going on any excursion are ruined. Not to mention she's told us a million times she, in her own words, "Ain't sleeping with someone younger."

Jace thinks Harlow's sole purpose on this Island is to make his life miserable, and he is convinced she's only hooking up with Ryan to get back at him for being a jerk while drunk. In Harlow's defence, Jace is kind of a Jerk when he isn't drunk too so I think she's better off with Ryan anyways.

When it comes to Blake, he doesn't say much and is usually quiet so I am not sure if he has much to complain about. He does talk about Zoe more than anyone else in the house. Probably because they are the only two juniors in the house so they spend the mornings together while doing school. I can tell he is forming a little crush, which breaks my heart for him because it is obvious already that Zoe is head over heels for Luke. I hope for Blake's sake that he can shake the feeling so he doesn't get hurt.

When it comes to me, I don't have any negative feelings towards anyone in this house. I am kind of just here. I get along with everyone, even Jace as we finish our last year of school together. I guess I could say Zoe is my closest friend in the house so far. Even though she is a year younger than me, she helps me with all of my classes because she is a literal genius. Asher and I have continued to go for walks every morning before I start school which has been really nice. I like hearing about his life and having a friend to get out of the house with. I am content with not having a boyfriend in the house, even though it seems like that's all anyone can think about here.

I got pulled out of my train of thought when I heard Jace speak. "Ryan doesn't even know she's just with him to mess with me." He scoffed.

"How do you know she's trying to mess with you?' I asked politely.

"I just know."

The three of them continued to complain about their problems. I don't even think they can hear each other speak.

"Harlow is just being a bitch." Jace groaned.

"Asher and Luke have no idea what they are missing out on." Tara complained.

"I wish Zoe could see that Luke's a pig." Blake whined.

I couldn't help but laugh to myself listening to their mundane problems. I was just happy to have been picked on this island, I wasn't nearly as concerned as airtime as everyone else. I sat back listening quietly in amusement as the other three spent their night venting out their problems.

Harlow

We just got back to the house after our starlight dinner on the boat. We ate, drank, and danced the night away. Overall it was a wonderful night and I was happy to share it with the people that I did.

Ryan and I were walking back to the house after just getting of off the boat. I had my heels in one hand and I was holding Ryan's hand in my other.