*Chp 14*

"Aless hunny, wake up. It time to go to school."  

Where is that annoying but kind of sexy sounding voice coming from? It must be Brendan, I know I forgot he stayed the night. Why is he trying to move me?  

Without even opening my eyes I start hitting blindly in the direction of the voice, "Noooo. Go away!!! I want I sleep!" 

Brendan just laughs at me evilly and next thing I know I'm being lifted into the air. My eye fly open and I glare at Brendan, "What are you doing? Put me down! Now!"  

Of course he doesn't listen and next thing I know I'm being thrown into a freezing cold shower fully clothed!  

"Brendan! I am going to kill you!" I try to reach for him but he has the shower curtain between us. Suddenly I stop struggling and look at him sweetly. He looks suspicious but not overly, "Baby? I'm sorry for being mad. I did need a shower anyway and I probably wouldn't have got out of bed if you hadn't made me. Thank you. Howe could I ever repay such kindness? I know! Why don't you give me a hug." Then I jump out of the shower and engulf him as best I can in my arms, soaking him completely.Unfortunately though the effect isn't as good soaking him as it was soaking me because he's still only in boxers, though he does look rather sexy with all that water dripping down his abs. And I probably just look like a drowned rat. That sort of ruins my little fantasy about running against his defined chest. Brendan grabs me close and steps us both backwards under the shower, "Looks like we both need a shower now."  

Then he kisses me hard. Obviously he's feeling the sudden heat in here a much as I am because there's no hanging around as I find myself pushed against the wall, still in my soaking pyjamas, as Brendan wraps my legs around his waist so we're the same height. He starts to unbutton my pyjama top and it hangs open as his hands explore the bare flesh underneath. It's pure bliss, I barely even notice the water drenching us. Then I stop and flick Brendan in the head so he stops with the groping and looks at me.  

"Brendan, we need to stop. School starts in 45 minutes and we have to get ready. Plus now you also have to redress my wound because its soaked!" 

He grins at me and looks completely unapologetic but we step out of the shower and I manage to push him out of the bathroom before waving goodbye to him cheesily and slamming the door in face. That'll teach him for thinking he can do what he pleases with me, even if I did enjoy it.  

********

We did, eventually, make it to school. Me, with a newly bandaged side and a huge smile on my face that I'm sure no one could wipe off and Brendan, with an arm around my shoulder and a fierce look for anyone who even glanced our way with a strange look. Of course people were going to stare; I'd only been here less than a week, only attended classes for 2 days, been off for 2 days, came back with a face covered in cuts and bruises that couldn't be completely covered by my makeup and, I almost forgot, I walk up to school with Brendan who has to be one of the most desirable guys in the entire school and it looked like we were pretty serious. To be honest, if I saw me I'd start to wonder if I'd slept through 6 months or something because it seems impossible that Brendan and my relationship had skipped several stages. It was a bit unnerving to have everyone staring but I guess I was alright with it.

I try to discreetly elbow Brendan but it doesn't even fase him as he continues to glare at people, "Brendan! Stop glaring, it's rude." 

"But they're all checking you out!"  

"They are not and you know it, everyone's just trying to figure out how the hell you ended up with a girl like me and how it happened soo quickly." 

"What do you mean how I ended up with you?" 

I laugh at his obliviousness," Well, at the risk of inflating your ego to unequalled heights, you look like something out of a playgirl magazine or from a painting on the ceiling if the Vatican! And I just look like me. It's not like I'm insecure or anything, you're just on a whole other level too me."