*Chp 18*

My alarm went off, Kesha blaring full volume but I couldn't make myself get up to turn it off, I just pulled the duvet tighter around me and a pillow over my head. It can't be 7 already! I'm exhausted! I hate to admit it but Brendan was right, I slept terribly without him. I wonder I he slept any better, is it malicious that I hope he slept this badly too? I quickly get up and make my way to the wardrobe and try to find my uniform. Taylor walks in in her underwear while brushing her teeth. I give her a strange look and te she gives me a 'Duh' look. Oh! She doesn't have a uniform. I smile at her apologetically and pull her out a skirt shirt tie and button-up cardigan as well as a pair tights, I ordered about 6 pieces of everything after my first uniform got destroyed, I don't know why I just had this feeling, and thank goodness because there's no way we could send Taylor to school in her old uniform with the blood on it. 

She quickly salutes me after grabbing the clothes, "Gracias Chica." 

"Remind me and we'll order you some new clothes off the Internet later!" I shout after her but she's already gone.

Taylor and I eat a quick breakfast before walking towards the school building, laughing and joking about the latest celebrity scandal about Beyoncé having a third nipple. As if like. We're a bit early so we decide to walk around the school before registration to help me get my bearings about the place more. People greet Taylor in the corridor every now and then and she would introduce me to them, I'm sure they were quite nice people but Taylor obviously wasn't really close with any of then and my mind was elsewhere. Where's Brendan? He should really be here by now. We've done a lap of the entire school and I haven't seen him once,plus would probably sniff me out or something wee and werewolfy like that if he were here. As I sit and doodle in registration while the teacher calls the role my phone vibrates so I abandon my interpretation of my PE teacher as a pirate and check it.  

Hey babe, it's just me, I'm sorry I'm not in today but something came up. Sorry and don't forget to go see the Head master at some point, I suggest you go soon before proper classes start in case I'm in for lunch, trust me when I say you don't want to miss that ;)    B xxx

Wait, when did Brendan get my number?

Just then I recieve another text an dquickly read it.

If you're wondering why I have your number it's because I stole it from you after you fell asleep the day after your attack. You can't blame me right? I had been worried and ran to your dorm half mad looking for you, I figured this was a lot more polite way of getting in contact than breaking your door down. Just saying. B x

Well that answers that question at least. I quickly pass a note to Taylor asking her if she wants to come see the headmaster with me. She looks at me like I'm crazy then passes it back.

Are you crazy? He's meant to be super strict, though to be honest I've never met him and forget his name... I don't want to get in trouble for skipping, even if I do owe you.

I quickly reply, Please??? You know you love me AND you can miss morning classes AND you don't have to come in with me, I'm sure Liza will hide you and let you hang out with her.

I see her let out a sigh of defeat before she answers, Fine. Have you thought of an excuse for all your absences yet?

Crap! I had forgotten all about them!

How does spontaneous mini comas lasting from hours to days sound? Maybe I should go with contageous mini comas disease instead, so he doesn't want to see me too often to investigate further?

********

"Hi Liza!"

"Alless! I've missed you, you promised me you would come visit!" She gives me her best puppy dog pout and I laugh. Seeing a very beautiful grown woman dressed in a very proffesional pencil skirt and blouse pouting is such an absurd image I can't help it. Again Liza is the only person to be seen in the vast enterance hall with the many doors. Does anyone else actually work in here?