*Chp 27*

"Rick and Paul right?" I said smiling welcomingly and extending my hand.  

To say they were a little freaked out and surprised at my civility would be an understatement. Rick, who I had almost hit with the vase seemed to physically recoil. Taylor starts to give me a 'How the hell do you know this look?' when she didn't even know their first names but realisation dawns on her face when she figures out I'm getting a little extra help from the walkway which now seems to have opened completely and freely into my mind from God knows where again.  

Rick's face suddenly hardens as he grabs his semi automatic from the floor and stalks towards me. He holds the gun to my head, "Who are you and why should I Not blow your brains out right this second?" 

A shiver travels down my spine but I stay composed and keep a straight face. I know he won't hurt me, I just have to have faith. Taylor of course doesn't know this and gasps, desperately looking around the room as if waiting for inspiration to strike her to what to do. I send a smile her way and she seems a little less frantic but not much.  

Another person who seems a bit frantic right now is Paul, "Rick, what the fuck do you think you're doing?! That girl doesn't even look 18 and your threatening to put a bullet in her head! Put the gun down!" 

Rick spots back at him, "We don't know why she's here and she knows our names. Why the fuck wouldn't I hold this gun to her head? Girlie if you don't start talking I'm going to pull this trigger and then cut your remains into so many tiny pieces the birds will be picking at them for months." 

I stare straight back at him, as open and blank an expression on my face as I can muster as I try to stay calm, "You won't hurt me." 

He starts getting angrier, "The Hell I won't. Do you think I don't know how to use this thing? Do you think I hold any qualms over shooting you if I have to?" 

I hold his gaze,"I know you can shoot me and you can use that thing; Peter Romanov and Bill Watson could contest to that if they were still walking this earth. But you won't shoot me," Then I grin at him and with my new found powers send the gun flying from his hands toward Taylor's feet, "Though that gun being pointed in my face was making me a bit anxious so I figured we needed to get rid of it In case your finger may have slipped and I would have ended up 6 feet under. Brendan would kill me all over again." 

He backs away again, even more freaked out but his brother doesn't seem as freaked out. He stars at me in fascination after throwing a final glare at his brother.  

I decide now or never and take a deep breath, renewing my own faith in the knowledge I've been bestowed, before approaching Paul and holding out my hand, "My name is Allessandra Donatelli. It's nice to meet you at last, I have to say it's a relief in a way to know you're here or else we might have had to spend weeks looking for you." 

Paul snaps out of it and steps forward to shake my head, he seems to be looking at me in awe which is strange because he seems to be over 6ft like Brendan, "It's nice to meet you Allessandra, introductions may be unnecessary here but my name is Paul Carmichael and this is my brother Rick." 

"Paul! Why are you talking to her? We don't have time for friendly I introductions. Remember; get in, get out and don't get caught! Talking to freaks was not involved in the plan." 

We both ignore him.  

"Nice to meet you. I'm told you already know Taylor here."

Paul pales when he realises who it is that is standing beside me but Rick's reaction is far worse. He goes to grab Paul's gun which is lying on the floor a few feet away from him. I'm about to intervene with another party trick when I hear a click beside me.