*Chp 17*

I quickly move away from him and hold my hands in front of me like he's a wild animal, "Just calm down. Please, you're scaring Molly!"

He follows my gaze and sees Molly cowering in Taylor's arms as Taylor glares at him. When he sees this he takes a deep breath and seems to be deliberately trying to calm himself as slowly his muscles start to become more released. I decide to try and help him out a bit as I slowly walk over and stand on my toes and stretch to reach my arms around his neck and start massaging it and his bak gently as I scatter tender kisses over his collar bone. He relaxes far more under my touch. He growls possessively low in his throat and lifts me so my leg are wrapped around his waist and our faces are level before kissing me passionately. I respond wholeheartedly, throwing all my passion into the kiss and the kiss drags out as our tongues war with each other and we resist coming up for breath. It feels amazing and I want to explore his body more but before we get too carried away a well timed but loud cough interrupts us and we look over to see Taylor and Molly wearing matching smug grins, why did I never think about Taylor being a bad influence on her?

Brendan slowly lowers me to the ground and I must be blushing furiously because soon Brendan's smirking down at me. Taylor swiftly hits him in the forehead as she walks toward the kitchen with Molly on her hip. He growls at her slightly but she just laugh at him as she starts to rummage through my cupboards.

"Taylor, what are you doing?" I ask inquisitively.

"Well duh, I'm cooking."

I look at her shocked, "Why?"

"Isn't it obvious? I need to start earning my keep and you have what looks to be a tragically underused and over stocked kitchen. Trust me when I say my food is better than anything you'll get in the canteen."

She had a point, I'd just been quickly running down to the canteen and lifting a sandwich any time i'd been hungry out of school hours because the food wasn't great and I hadn't wanted to deal with a 'who do I sit with' fiasco. I decide to just trust her on this and go to sit on the sofa. I snuggle up next to Brendan who had joined me and just with Taylor cook and laugh at Molly's attempts to help.

"Taylor, you realise we're going to have to talk about you're dad with Brendan right?"

She looks at me, her expression suddenly quite sober, "I know but let's do it later after tea when Molly's gone back to her dorm, I just want to get my head straight."

I smile at her understandingly and start to drift off a bit to the relaxing feeling if Brendan drawing shapes on my back with his finger.

********

Molly had fallen asleep shortly after a surprisingly amazing dinner. Who'd've known Taylor, warrior goddess, would be good at cooking? I lifted her in my arms and lay her on my bed so she wouldn't be woken. She looked soo peaceful and innocent and I knew in that instant I probably should have taken up my dads's offer to pay for my tuition here sooner because we had grown much closer. I liked that I got to spend more time with her.

Walking back into the living room I see Brendan and Taylor having a bubble fight while washing the dishes. I feel a slight twinge of jealousy but quickly shake it off, they would never do that to me and I'm glad they're getting along.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Alless."

"Babe I missed you. Why don't you come give your boyfriend a great big hug?" Brendan was saying as he walks towards me with his arms covered in bubbles.

I back away slowly and look for an escape route but its hopeless and he knows it as he smirks and scoops me up in his arms.

"Brendan! Now I'm soaked!"