*Chp 7*

I spent the weekend cooped up in my room. If I'm perfectly honest with myself I did it to try and avoid running into Brendan. Our encounter had been strange and I could probably have him done of sexual harassment but I ha liked it. I had loved every moment and no matter how unusual it was that encounter had evoked emotions in me I had never felt before. No matter how much I had enjoyed it though the over whelming emotion I felt at this moment in time was fear. What the Hell is really going in here? You're not supposed to feel such intense emotions for someone before you even say a word to each other. That's like... Infatuation. Was I infatuated with Brendan?

It was scary thoughts like that I spent the entire weekend avoiding. To distract me and fill my time I had Molly stay over all weekend and help me decorate the place. At first I was worried she would be reluctant to spend that much time away from her friends but she made no objections. We painted rooms together and unpacked my things and ordered furniture and decorations from the school's catalogue and off the Internet and got as much of it shipped over night at Dad's expense as possible so that by Sunday the place looked amazing. The kitchen cupboards we painted white with gold and silver highlights on them with pictures Molly had painted on the inside of them. We had ordered multicoloured appliances like a kettle and toaster to brighten the place up too and we had gotten barstools that matched the appliances for the breakfast bar. For living room area we ha order two spherical chairs which dangle from the ceiling and two of the comfiest sofas in existence to match which were all purple coloured and had painted the walls purple with small golden stars and the purple was a gradient so it got darker the closer it got to the white roof. For the platform we had painted it gold to match the gold spots on the living room walls. We had put my easel up there facing out the windows and just added a few more large metallic pillows to the existing pile. My room was a complete contrast of colours to the main area with sunflower yellow walls and a white princess bed with 4 posts and matching furniture, though to be honest it was more Molly's dream room than mine but I was more than happy to let her do her thing. We left the other bedroom untouched for the time being.

I have to say I think it all turned out really well and I must have a better eye for design than I thought. Though Molly really was the genius behind most of it. Who knew a 7 year old would be soo good at interior design?

Anyway, I returned Molly to her dorm late Sunday night and I had I carry her there she was so exhausted from all the excitement of decorating. I was really glad we had gotten to spend this time together as I never got to see Molly as often as I had liked because of how much time she spent at this school. After making it back to my dorm I sent mum an email telling her all about my time here (except for the part about Brendan) and emphasising how much of Dad'a money we had wasted, she was still bitter about all the affairs he had had when they were married and she loved hearing about anything detrimental that happened to him. It was kind of malicious, I know, but the girl had been hurt!

As I seemed to do everyday now just before I drifted off to sleep, I thought of Brendan and this time I prayed for answers and guidance so whatever happens in the situation, whether he break my heart before I even get a chance to properly know him or he turned out to be a psychopath and I have to leave in a hurry, everything works out alright.