*Chp 10*

**Warning; Brief and limited sexual contact/ themes that will undoubtly appear regularly from now on, I wont tell you if there is any serious sex scenes in it later so this will be your only warning**

I slowly start to wake up again to the feeling of someone stroking my hair and back. I know it just Brendan in bed beside me and although I don't know him that well I smile at how nice this is. He notices I'm awake and turns me to face him before he kisses me softly on the lips after he smiles down at me contentedly. The kiss is tender and surprisingly sweet. The peck quickly ends and I drag his lips down to meet mine again for a longer more passionate kiss. The kiss gets more urgent and I run my hands up and down his bare torso, happily surprised by how hard packed the muscle is there. My leg hooks around Brendan's hip as we pull closer to each other, as close as possible. He moves away from my mouth and starts nipping at my neck hard enough so that I'll probably have a string of hickeys around my neck later but he quickly laves away any pain by licking and sucking on them. His hand run through my long hair and up my back under my pyjama top so he's cupping my breasts through the bra I never bothered to take off last night as he pushes the neckline of my night gown lower and lower to nips at more of my skin.

It keeps on like this for a while with me letting out embarrassingly feminine gasps of delight. Never really going any further, when Brendan's hands skim the bandage around my middle and he suddenly stiffens. I give him a few pecks to try and entice him again but he's still motionless.

I move away a little and properly look at him when I ask," What is it Brendan? Did I do something wrong? Do you not like me anymore? I would understand but if that's the truth please leave now before we get anymore involved."

He looks at me with a facial expression of shock,"Of course I'm still interested in you!" He then looks a little angry and firmly states,"How could you even think that? Would I be here if I wasn't?"

I looks down, a tiny bit ashamed for thinking that, when two of his fingers go below my chin and lift it up to face him as he kisses me on the nose and says," Who wouldn't be I interested in you? You're drop dead gorgeous!"I blush a little at his comments but he takes no notice and continues," I stopped because you're injured and should be recovering"

Sighing we disentangle ourselves a little and I sit cross legged on the bed with the duvet pulled up around my head and body so he had no duvet left and I'm amazingly comfortable and cosy. I'm ready to hear what's going on and that is the perfect lead in the topics so I quickly affirm in alright before looking at him expectantly, waiting for the answers.

He realises what's going on and sighs. "I should've known you're far too intelligent to just pass all that's happened off as chance and your imagination. Are you sure you want to hear this?"

I just nod. What else and I meant to do? I want answers and ready for them or not I will have them now.

He looks at me and says, " Just one question before I start, what's your full name?"

I look at him strangely so he elaborates," I don't know when we'll get the chance to talk again if this goes badly so I just wanted to know."

I smile at him, happy he cares," My name is Allessandra Marie Laurence technically as that's my dad's surname and what I'm registered at school as but since the divorce and the multiple wives I've been using my mum'a name so Allessandra Marie Donatelli. The second one sounds better to me anyway."

We smile at each other, he takes a deep breath and launches into his story. "Alless, I don't know an easier way to say this so I'm just going to come and out and say it. I'm a werewolf."

He looks at me, judging my reaction, and when he sees my controlled expression he continues hurriedly, as if to try and get it all out before I can stop him. "When I saw you that day at the supermarket I was stunned. In fact I was in utter awe. I hadn't noticed you until you fell into my arms, although I had sensed something different in the air if that make sense, and to just catch someone at random and see the most beautiful girl I had ever seen right below my nose, and to know you were meant for me was gob-smacking. You see Allie, every werewolf has a soulmate. A partner in life, one special woman who he will care for and protect above all others because she is half of him and they have the ability to share a love so pure and special it would take away the breath of even a mere human to see them together, loving one another. Alless, if you haven't already guessed, you are my mate. I probably scared you with all the emotions I was feeling, everything from adoration and admiration to more primal feelings like my possesive instincts, and you probably didn't understand how you were feeling so I completely understand why you ran. The sight of you running away from me tore my heart in two and by the time I had properly realised I should follow you, you were gone. I drove around feeling desolate for a while and when I sensed you in a car pulling away from that petrol station my heart leapt. I knew if I could just follow you home and confront you you would understand. But, of course, you sensed me too and you managed to out smart me with that impressive driving and I still don't know how you escaped from that car park. Aless, you don't have to accept me and you don't have to throw yourelf into this 100% just yet. Rejection of mates isn't unheard of, but it is uncommon. I just want you to be happy and if you need time to think about it I won't mind. You still have the chance to find love with someone else, I don't want you to think you have to pick me, just know that at the very least I want to get to know you better."

He looks at me in such a way I know he means every word. But I'm still stunned and my silence provokes him to continue with a new depth of fire in his eyes, "But don't in anyway let that speech fool you, if you want someone else I'll let you go but I will fight for you to the very moment you leave me and I will be there the second you call me adgain until my dying breath."

At that last statement and the love and possessive looks in his eyes I become overwhelmed with emotion and launch myself at him. My lips meet his and he's in shock for a second as I kiss him passionately but he quickly responds and comandeers the kiss as hs own, ravaging me with his tongue. As we become deeper engulfed by the rising heat I can feel between us his hands wander everywhere and I explore his still bare chest, his mouth starts ravaging my neck again and I breifly wonder what his fascination with my neck is but quickly store away the observation for later as it feels soo damn good! I moan as his hands slip under my bra and massage my decent sized breasts as he continues to suck at my poor neck. He hoarsely whispers, "Let me mark you Alless. Please. At least for now, please be mine."

My heart screams yes and my brain's too confused to even think of any objections it may have raised and I nod quickly. What does he mean by mark anyway? He looks at me with such a look of desire and dominace before he gives my neck one last long lick up the side and he clenches his teeth around it.

Pain. All I can think of for a moment is searing pain as his abnormally large teeth pierce my skin. Then all I can feel is pleasure. It's as if his marking me like this has opened a whole new spectrum of amazing, unsampled emotions. I ride a wave I've never ridden before as my pleasure intensifies when his fingers slip down the waist band of my pyjama bottoms and two of his fingers slip inside of me, drawing out my pleasure. When it ends I collapse against him, exhausted and spent and he cradles me to his chest as he carefully removes his teeth from my neck. He looks directly into my eyes as he sucks the fingers that were inside me into his mouth and a a look of delight passes over his features as he tastes me. I shiver involuntarily as he hoarsely whispers, "Delicious."

We just lay there for a while on my bed, me on top of his chest as he holds me tight to him with hid arms. I lazily draw patterns on his chest with my hands and my eyes briefly stray to the clock and tey must go wide as I realise it's 3 O'clock! Classes are ending right about now meaning Taylor and Molly will be here in 10 minutes tops! I start to get up when Brendan's strong arms pull me tight against him again and he whispers into my hair, "And where do you think you're goung?"

I glower playfully up at his serious expression, "We have to move! Taylor and my little sister Molly will be here at any minute! I don't have time for a shower but I need to change into something else and fix my hair so it isn't blatently obvious what we've been up to. Taylor or Molly won't mind if I just put on another pair of pyjamas but you need to put clothes on! You're sitting in boxers!"

He laughs at me but keeps me close to hs chest as he whispers, "You haven't ever gone that far with a man before, have you?"

I blush a little but look back at him with what I hoped to be a highly dignified expression, I was a virgin and had never really gone beyond kissing with other guys, " Yes. So? And was it that obvious?"

He seems quite conetent with my answer, "Thank goodness because I would've had to have at least seriously malled the guy for even touching you. And it wasn't really obvious, you just felt soo tight."

I blush a little more as he laughs at me huskily and I fight against his arms to sit up. I let out a slight gasp as the cut in my side hurts at my movement and I hope Brendan didn't hear. But apparently being a werewolf gives him really good hearing and hs expression immediately darkened. "I'm sorry Alless, I shouldn't have done that. I forgot again that you were injured, I am so stupid does it hurt really bad?"

"No, honest. I sort of forgot about it myself and was just in bed because of emotional exhaustion, whch you've sort of cured and made worse at the same time," and I giggle a little at remembering what we had done.

He laughs at me, kisses me on the nose and promises to rebandage it later when the doorbell rings and we both make a mad dash to look presentable before Molly and Taylor realise the door is 'unlocked' thanks to Brendan's earlier actions.