*Chp 6*

I made it to the toilets in the girl's changing rooms just in time. As I was leaning over the toilet vomiting I felt someone hold my hair back and I assumed it was Taylor and I was grateful she had come after me, I'm sure it wasn't the prettiest sight and I appreciated her even more for it.

I collapse onto the ground exhausted. "Thank you. I appreciate that."

"Anytime," replied a deep manly voice. It was husky and sounded amazing and made me smile a bit before it really hit me that some strange man was in the toilets with me. Except I somehow knew this wasn't just any guy and looked up into those same green eyes. I froze when he smiled at me but the. I couldn't help but smile back.

I realised then what had just happened and my cheeks lit up with embarrassment. This guy had just held my hair back when I vomited because of what I felt for him! And he was in the girl's bathroom!

"What are you even doing in here?"

He looked confused, "What do you mean?"

"I ran out of the room to vomit and we're in the girl's toilets! You shouldn't be in here!"

He looked at me sternly this time," What was I supposed to do?! You ran out of the room looking unwell. I would have travelled to hell and back to check you were alright! Going into the girl's toilets wasn't even worth questioning if it was where you were going."

I look at him a little shocked but he's looking at me sort of possessively and as much as I appreciated the gesture the look is starting I freak me out a little. I want to get out of here now so I decide to play dumb. "Why would you do that when we've never even met?"

He looks at me and the possessiveness flares in his eyes, "Do you really want to go there? Because we both know that's a lie."

I push past him towards the sink and rinse out my mouth before continuing, "But I don't even know you're name!"

"So? You haven't told me yours yet either."

"It's Alless. Now tell me yours."

"Aless," He says to himself, as if memorising it and smiles a little.

"Are you going to tell me your now or what?"

"It's Brendan."

The possessive look in look in his eyes and the list that had now joined it were still dreaming me out, mainly because I liked the way he was looking at me, so decided on a plan of action to get me out if here and to put Brendan off at the same time. "Well Brendan it's been lovely talking to you but I have to go. I promised Taylor I would walk her to her car and then I have I call my boyfriend back home so-"

I let out a little yelp in surprise as Brendan pulls me back and pushes me against the wall, trapping me with his body. "You don't have a boyfriend and if you do when you call him later you will end it. You are mine and I'm not letting you get away again."

And with that he kisses me. Hard. It's amazing he tastes of caramel but at the same time something undefinable that just screamed masculinity. He kissed me like there was no tomorrow and I start to respond. His tongue stroke every corner of my mouth and his hands hold my hips closer to him as I pull him closer down to my level by gripping his hair. He soon realises the restriction this height difference places on us and he lifts me up as I wrap my legs around his waits and he supports me with one ha on my butt while he other starts to drift up the back of my PE top and stroke my back. His lips leave mine and I let out a little new of sadness but he quickly returns them to my neck as he licks and nips the skin there, undoubtably leaving a few hickeys.

As quickly as the kiss started it ends and Brendan sets me down without a word and leaves the bathroom while I can do nothing but gape at his departure.

********

I saw no point in going back out into the gym to play basketball now so I just change back into my school uniform. What just happened there? Like seriously? This guy thought I was his! And he hadn't even known my first name! Kind of freaky but how come I got a wash of desire through my body every time I think of him calling me his? By this time everyone is back in the changing rooms again and putting on their school uniforms and Taylor approaches me.

"Are you alright? I was really worried! I was on my way after you but Brendan had already ran after you and I figured you didn't need me. And it would ruin you're alone time with him. Do you know him from somewhere? What happened?"

And so I told her everything as she got changed and answered every question she had as we walked to her car after the bell. Taylor lived off-site so I wouldn't get to see we this weekend but she promised to text me and meet me in front of the school on Monday. In all the excitement I had forgotten today was Friday. She got in her beat up blue ford after giving me a quick hug.

"Talk to you soon. And just so you know I think the Brendan situation sounds kind of sexy, he looks like the type of guy to like kinky sex and I've heard that's hot. I think you should go for it, he's stunning and every girl in the school wants him. Just think about it. Bye!" And jut like that she was gone. I laugh at her comments about the kinky sex and try not to think about turn in case they make me a little more flustered before walking back to my dorm, thinking of my possessive he-man all the way.