28. Ari and Kyle

Hey Hey Hey! :)

I was cold.

It was so dang cold.

Opening my eyes, i took in my surroundings: I was in some kind of prison cell. There was one small bed (which I was sitting on), and in the corner of the room there was a small tray of food which included a slice of bread and a glass of water.

When the Knights had kidnapped me, this was the kind of hospitality I had been expecting. 

"So you're awake." A familiar voice said from a dark corner of the cell. 

"Elliot what the hell are you doing, trying to give me a heart attack?" I hissed "You're weird as hell. Let me go you absolute creep." 

"Now now Arabella, is that any way to talk to your best friend?" He tutted and shook his head, a permanent smirk stained onto his face. 

Looking over at the water I moved my hand so the glass flew through the air and it's contents poured onto Elliot's head. 

"You bitch!" Elliot went to jump towards me but in my state of being scared out of my frigging mind about this psychotic boy trying to kidnap me, I froze the air all around him- freezing him to the spot. 

"Did you not give her that damn injection yet?" Another voice said from outside of the cell. Turning my head, I noticed Carmella was there, leaning onto the bars from the outside. Acting like it was just another normal day. "Let him go Ari," She winked at me. "The quicker you let him go the easier we'll go on you. We don't want to hurt you. Well not that much anyway." She giggled to herself. 

"Seriously when I get out of here I'm going to beat the hell out of you." I spat at her just as a thought came to my mind and I smiled. "You didn't really think this through did you Carmella? Looking my in an old, damp room? I can feel the water all around me. I can create fire from thin air. I can use any aspect of nature and turn it against you. And there is a limitless amount of air all around me." 

Her lazy smirk however, did not leave her face. "Well Arabella, since you so lovingly described to me in such great detail your powers. You forgot one little tiny thing." She held her thumb and forefinger an inch or so apart from each other to demonstrate this little thing I had forgotten. 

"Which is?" I crossed my hands over my chest in defence. 

This could be a trick. She's probably trying to distract you. Make you feel weak. You are a strong in dependant woman. You are safe. She is on the other side of the cell and you have Elliot frozen. Elliot...

"You can't multitask." Elliot laughed from behind me and stuck something into my neck. "Now I've given her that damn injection." Was the last thing I heard Elliot say. "Why are women so damn impatient?"

Kyles's POV

She had been gone for two days and I was ready to kill everyone in my sight.

"Tell me you have some good news." I walked into the Kings office and spoke to one of his men who was sitting at one of the array of different desks that cluttered the room.

"Not yet Sir." The man mumbled into his computer. 

"Ah, Kyle-" The king smiled at me and gestured for me to come over to where he was sat at the top of the room. "I need your help." 

"What's up?" I asked, nervously jumping up and down on the balls of my feet. 

"Well I have spoken to Bethany." The king sipped on his coffee calmly. I wasn't sure how someone could be so calm when their daughter was missing. I had tried to convince the King that we should be out there searching for the princess but he said he already had the best men on the island searching for her. The people in his office were getting information (whatever the hell that meant). And I was just stuck here doing nothing.