Twenty Two: Grounded

I actually have a french exam tomorrow but I decided that I hate French so here's a chapter for you all :) I haven't proof read either :)

Kyle and I were grounded.

Being very honest grounded was an understatement.

We weren’t allowed the TV, X-box, phones, music, junk food or friends until we had cleaned the house top to bottom.

The Sperm donor wanted to cut the power in the house just to make sure we wouldn’t watch the TV when everyone went out.

But Hannah told him that just being around each other would be enough of a punishment for both of us.

Which was true.

So the next day, Archie created a list of things he wanted Kyle and myself to do before everyone went out for some ‘family fun time for the good kids’.

That is literally what Hannah called it as she glared at Kyle and I from where we were sitting at the table that morning eating cereal and glaring at each other.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE DOOR?” Archie screamed from upstairs

“Oh shit.” Kyle and I said in unison.

“Arabella Rose princeses do not swear!” My dad scowled just Archie came running down the stairs.

“You two have three seconds to start talking or so help me you will be grounded until your hair is white and you have to use each other as walking sticks.” Archie smacked his hand against the front room door.

“It was Kyle’s fault!” I shouted.

Just as Kyle shouted “It was Ari’s fault?”

“My fault?” We said again in unison but this time to eachother

“You locked me in the room!” I said through gritted teeth “I was frightened for my life and I needed a pee!”

“Well you blew the door over so it was your fault!  I didn’t even touch the door!” Kyle shouted

“I wouldn’t have had to knock it down if you hadn’t-”

“THAT’S ENOUGH!” Archie shouted, slamming his fist against the wall. “I am blaming both of you as you seem to look equally responsible to me. I don’t know what happened between you two but tomorrow you will stay here and scrub this house from top to bottom. You will work together. No elcronic devices. You are both grounded.” Archie then dramatically stormed out of the room obviously thinking he was God and had all the power now he had managed to ground two teenagers.