Twelve: six pack

I know, I know. I said I would update ages ago and I haven't. But late's better than never right?

Enjoy xoxoxo

The pounding in my head needed to stop.

Right now.

I brought my hands up to my temples and let out a load groan which made my head hurt even more.

“The pain killers should settle in soon, don’t worry.” A voice said and a warm hand covered mine.

I tried to open my eyes but was instantly blinded by a bright light so I happily welcomed the darkness once again.

“Is she awake Kyle?” Another voice, which I recognised to be Archie’s, shouted from afar.

“I think so,” The first voice, that I now knew belonged to Kyle, answered.

“Kyle what happened to your voice?” I mumbled, still in a daze from whatever the hell had just happened.

“It was a spell,” Kyle answered, voice quiet and croaky. “Bethany saw you faint and because I caught you she thought it was my fault.”

“So she made your voice croaky?” I giggled and then groaned from the pain in my head.

“No she made me lose my voice; it’s been three hours and I’m just getting it back.”

Three hours?

“I’ve been knocked out for three hours?” My eyes shot open and I sat up.

“Careful.” Kyle grabbed my shoulders and layed me back against the sofa I was sat on. “I should probably tell Dylan you’re okay; she thought you were in a coma and weren’t going to wake up.”

“Why did I faint?” I asked, ignoring his comment about Dylan, I had come to realise she was a little bit of a drama queen.

Okay, a lot of a drama queen.

“Because you moved a tree Arabella.” Archie walked in with a glass of water.