Fifteen- Sanity

I slept on the sofa that night.

I didn’t want to be around anyone- not naming any names but I especially didn’t want to be around Kyle.

Or Archie.

Or Hannah.

I woke up at half six in the morning because the sofa was so uncomfortable. The only problem I had was the fact that all of my clothes were in Kyle’s room and I didn’t even want to breathe the same air as him right now.

I slipped into the kitchen trying to be 007 but u soon realised that James Bond wouldn’t make the mistake of eating Rice Crispies in a silent house.

“Why are you up so early?” I spun around to see Lucas scowling at me from my doorway.

“Couldn’t sleep.” I shrugged and placed my bowl in the sink, my appetite disappearing.

“From all of the screaming last night I’m guessing you found out about Marcus.” Lucas grabbed an apple from the side and took a big bite out of it lookin smug.

“And from the lack of girls’ I’ve seen you with im guessing they’ve found out you’re a knob.” I gave him a dirty look and crossed my arms over my chest.

His scowl grew deeper- which I didn’t think was possible- and he walked over to me in what probably was supposed to be a threatening manor.

“Now, you listen here Arabella.” He spat my name “I don’t care who you are. I don’t care that youre a princess. I don’t care that you have these powers, I’m not gonna put up with your crap like the others do. So you watch your moth.”

Oh hell no.

I took a step towards him, putting us face-to-face.

“Luca, I will kick your arse so hard you’ll land in china if you threaten me again. Step back and keep your snarky comments because I’m not gonna put up with your crap like the others do.” I stormed past him into the hallway as I heard him mumble something back.

Looking at the clock on the wall by the stairs I noticed that it was already seven which meant I should start getting ready.

This also meant I was going to have to go into Kyle’s room.

I slowly turned the doorknob and pushed the white door open, welcomeing the familiar room that I had slept in fot the past few weeks.

Kyle was still asleep so I quickly grabbed my clothes from the wardrobe and headed for the door.

“Ari,” I heard Kyle mumbled but I didn’t get a chance to see if it was in his sleep or not because I ran out of the room and into the bathroom to get changed.