A question for you

So some of you may think you're in luck turning the page of this book (or scrolling or whatever you do) to think that I have added on a chapter. 

And please do not hate me, but that's not what it is. 

But before you roll your eyes and close the Wattpad app, I do have a very important question for you about the sequel of TPoE. 

You didn't seem satisfied with the final chapter of TPoE and I felt mean leaving it on a cliffhanger. So I am THINKING about writing a sequel. And by thinking I mean in the shower the other day I thought of a really cute scene with Kyle and Ari and I thought 'hey I should write a whole book based around this one scene.' Which is exactly what I did for TPoE. 

So my question for you is what would you like first?: An edited, beautiful, no errors or typos version of TPoE that will blow your socks off because it will make complete sense and will not just be me typing at two in the morning or a sequel to TPoE which will probably have a few typos (unless someone wants to be my beta writer) But It will have a super cute scene in that you'll love:)

I'm asking you to vote for which one you want. 

If you want edited TPoE comment here 

If you want a sequel comment here 

You have two weeks to decide. 

Ps if I get no votes I will a) be mortified and b) decide for myself 

Pps: YOU GUYS MY BOOK IS NUMBER 10 IN FANTASY THE OTHER DAY IT WAS NUMBER SIX I AM IN THE TOP TEN I HOPE I DON'T JINX THIS NOW. I AM SO HAPPY I LITERALLY STARTED WRITING THIS JUST FOR FUN AND NOW I'M IN THE TOP TEN OHMYGOD THANK YOU SO MUCH!

comment, vote and follow, 

YourSecretNerd xoxox