Chapter 1: Captain America Winter Soldier Prologue

Hello there my name is name is Y/N Y/M/N James Romanoff a.k.a The Scarlet Spider. I'm the newest superhero in this crazy world filled to the brim with enhanced individuals and aliens, and as I'm a huge nerd I'm absolutely loving being a part of this world.

This world is even crazier for as I'm the son of an avenger, this avenger being Natasha Romanoff a.k.a Black Widow. She is an amazing mum she takes great care of me and she always shows me how much she loves me and I try my best to do the same to her though she can be pretty overprotective sometimes, she's even cool with me being the Scarlet Spider which is great, she, Captain America and Nick Fury are the only ones who know about my other half.

Now you might be wondering what my dad thinks of my superhero life. Well I don't know what he thinks of it as my dad was killed about six weeks after I was born. My mum has told me stories about him and from what I know he's a great man and he was a soilder, I just wish I could have met him but that can't happen so all I can do is live up to his memory.

But enough of that sad shit let's get into the action my story starts when my mum and I are leaving to Washington D.C. so mum can do some work for S.H.I.E.L.D alongside Captain America. So let's get into it.