Chapter 22: Avengers Age of Ultron Prologue

Hey guys Y/N Romanoff back again and I just wanted to catch you up to speed one what's happened to me in the past year since I revealed my identity to the world.

Well first of all as you know I joined the Avengers, which is still crazy for me as I've gone from this kid that always wanted to be a superhero and now I'm a superhero fighting alongside the Avengers. And even after a year it still feels weird to say that I'm an Avenger. Oh and I also got a new suit made by Tony.

(A/N: I know it's the far from home suit but I like so it's now a new Scarlet Spider suit)

Second of all I've still been looking for my father Bucky Barns alongside Steve and Sam, but unfortunately we've kept on hitting dead-ends. Though when Steve and I have been called back to New York Sam has been continuing the search. I know I'll find my father one day I just need to be patient.

Third of all I've also ran into some new hero's along with an anti-hero I guess you could call him. The hero's I met when I came back to New York, they call themselves the Defender's. The group is made up of Matt Murdock a.k.a Daredevil, Danny Rand a.k.a Iron Fist, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage and I gotta say there a pretty cool group of people. And that anti-hero I met is called Frank Castle a.k.a The Punisher, he and I got off to a ruff start as he believed that killing was the only way to deal with criminals I tried to convince him otherwise. He only got that way because a criminal group killed his wife and kids, though after some back and forth he and I have come to some mutual understanding and are friends I guess.

Well now that your up to speed on everything I have to go. The other Avengers and I are heading to Sokovia to get Loki's scepter back from what's left of HYDRA. So let's get into the next part of this story.