Chapter 31: The Vision

(Queens, New York)

Y/N's P.O.V

So Steve, Pietro, Wanda and I make it back to Avengers Tower and see that Tony and Bruce are trying to bring to life Ultron's created body that's in the cradle.

Steve: Okay, I'm only gonna say this once.

Tony: How about you don't say anything.

Y/N: Shut it down Stark! You don't know what you're doing.

Bruce: And you guy's do? That bitch ain't in your heads?

Wanda: I know you're angry.

Bruce: Oh, I'm way past angry. I could choke the life outta you without even changing a shade.

I put my arm protectively infront of Wanda, just in case Bruce tries something.

Steve: Bruce, after everything that's happened...

Tony: Is nothing compared to what's coming.

As we all start shouting at each other Pietro runs through and pulls the plug on it.

Pietro: No, no go on. You were saying?

A bullet then comes up and shatters the glass part of the floor that Pietro is standing on.

Wanda: Pietro!!

Tony: I'm rerouting the upload.

As Tony tries to do that Steve throws his shield at the computer. Tony then blasts Steve sending him flying.

I then go after Tony knocking him down as he shoots me with an energy blast sending me backwards.

Thor then comes in and lands on the cradle and summons lighting to hit the cradle with it.

Bruce: No, wait!

Thor hits the cradle with lighting. Then a figure breaks out of the cradle and comes at me and Thor but I grab it and throw it through the glass. The figure goes flying and stops at the window.

It stays there floating, I jump down getting ready to fight when Thor signals me to stop.

We all regroup in the main room as the figure floats down to us and lands next to Thor.

When it comes closer I then realised that this figure was the purple figure I saw in my vision down in Strucker's lab, the one I saw helping us fight robot's.

I then also realise that he's on our side. And I see the yellow stone I also saw in that vision.

???: Sorry. That was odd. Thank you.

Steve: Thor you helped create this.

Thor: I've had a vision. And at the centre of it is that. It's the mind stone, one of the 6 infinity stones. One of the greatest powers in the universe.

Steve: Then why would you bring it...

Thor: Because Stark is right.

Bruce: Oh, it's definitely the end times.

Thor: The Avengers can't beat Ultron.

???: Not alone.

Y/N: Wait, why does your vision sound like Jarvis?

Tony: We reconfigured Jarvis' matrix. To create something new.

???: You think I'm a child of Ultron.

Steve: You're not?

???: I'm not Ultron. I'm not Jarvis either. I am.

The Vision goes on to explain how he can help us beat Ultron and that we need to trust him.

Uncle Clint also tells us that Ultron is holding my mum in his home base in Sokovia.

Clint: How are we sure we can trust this thing?

Y/N: We can.

Everyone other than Wanda and Vision look at me weirdly.

Steve: How do you know?

Y/N: When Tony and I were in Strucker's lab I made contact with the housing until of the Mind Stone and I had a vision of well Vision fighting along side us against Ultron. I know we can trust him. Wanda does too.

Bruce: What do you mean?

Y/N: Well, when I made contact with the housing unit Wanda used her abilities to force me to see that vision. And this linked our minds some how, we can see each other even when we're not in the same room.

Wanda: We can also feel each other's feelings and pain.

Y/N: Exactly and as Wanda's powers came from the Mind Stone. That means Vision is connected to both of us, and I know we can trust him.

Wanda nods in agreement.

Vision: As I said before there may be no way for you to trust me. But we need to move.

We then see Vision holding Thor's hammer. Thor takes the hammer and Vision walks off.

Thor: Right. Well done.

Steve: Five minutes. Get what you need.

Wanda's P.O.V

After getting ready to head back to Sokavia, I decide I need to talk to Y/N and apologise for what I did.

When I walk in I see Y/N with no shirt on. And all I can see are his muscles and his abs, which I can not take my eyes off of. As he turns to face me I feel the heat go up into my cheeks.

Y/N: Hey Wanda, are you okay?

Wanda: Uh yeah I-I'm s-sorry I didn't mean to interrupt.

I then realise I'm stuttering.

Y/N: No it's okay. I was just finishing getting ready. Give me a second.

He goes around the corner and a few minutes later he comes out in his suit.

Y/N: So, what's up?

Wanda: Well, I came here because I wanted to apologise.

Y/N: For what?

Wanda: For the whole showing you your own personal nightmare.

Y/N: It's okay. The way I see it you made up for it by saving me from Ultron and stopping that train.

Wanda: Well, I don't know if I would have been able to do it if you hadn't believed in me. Because I'm not exactly the perfect hero given I was working for the enemy.

Y/N: Well, if it makes you feel any better I'm not one to judge. And I also know what it's like to not be able to believe in yourself.

Wanda: Why's that?

Y/N: Because I'm the son of the Winter Soldier, HYDRA's number one assassin.

Wanda: Really?

Y/N: Yeah, and when I found out it knocked my hero confidence a bit. But then I realised that it doesn't matter who your blood family is, or what bad things you did before. Anyone can be a hero.

I thought about what he had said for a moment.

Wanda: I guess I never thought about it like that.

Y/N: Well, I'm always here if you need someone to remind you.

I smile at this.

Wanda: I'll keep that in mind.

Y/N: Good. Now come on, we've got an evil robot to destroy.

I nod at him. And as he walks off I can't help but look at his ass. Not only has he got amazing abs, but a great ass too.

I shake the thought out of my head and catch up with him.

Y/N's P.O.V

After my talk with Wanda, she and I make it to the quinjet to head back to Sokovia save mum and the rest of the world.