Chapter 45: The Raft

Y/N's P.O.V

As I'm flying myself, dad and Steve to Siberia all I could think about is what the government might be doing to the other's, especially Wanda.

In my head I keep seeing flashes of what's happening to her, which worried me even more.

I then hear dad speak up who was seating in the seat behind me.

Bucky: What's gonna happen to your friend's and Wanda?

Y/N: I don't know.

I sigh.

Y/N: Whatever it is Steve and I will deal with it.

Bucky: I don't know if I'm worth all this to you kiddo.

I look back at him.

Y/N: Dad, everything you did all those years that wasn't you. You didn't have a choice.

Bucky: Yeah I know, but I did it.

I nod.

(Upstate New York)

Natasha's P.O.V

After getting back to the compound I go to see Tony. Then he and I go to talk outside.

After Tony explained Rhodey injuries we talk about what happened at the airport.

Natasha: Neither Y/N or Steve are gonna stop. If you don't either then Rhodey is gonna be the best case scenario.

Tony: You let them go Nat.

Natasha: We played this wrong.

Tony: No you let them go because you're still in love with your son's baby daddy. I mean why else would you let them go?

I feel the angry rise after hearing Tony say this.

Natasha: My feelings towards James has nothing to do with this.

Tony: "James?" Wow it must he hard for you to get rid of the double agent thing huh? It sticks in the DNA.

I look at him.

Natasha: Are you incapable of letting go of your ego for one goddanm second?

Tony: Well, it doesn't matter because T'challa told Ross what you did, so they're gonna come for you.

Natasha: I'm not the one that needs to watch their back.

I then walk and try to figure out a way to catch up to Y/N, Steve and James becuase their gonna need backup if what they were saying is true.

Tony's P.O.V

After leaving to go and see Ross at the Raft I found out on the flight there that Y/N and Steve were telling the truth about the doctor.

And once I got the the Raft Ross didn't believe and took me to see the other's. And obviously I wasn't given the warmest welcome by them.

Once walking in I hear clapping.

Clint: The futurist is here and he knows what's best for you whether you like it or not.

I walk over to Clint's cell.

Tony: Come on, give me a break Barton. I had no idea they'd put you guys in here.

Clint: Yeah, but you knew they'd put is somewhere Tony.

Tony: Yeah, but not some super-max floating prison. I mean this place is for...

Clint: Criminals? Criminals I think that's the word your looking for Tony. But you know that didn't used to mean me or Y/N or Steve or Sam or Wanda.

Tony: You broke the law Clint. You read it, you broke it. You're all grown up, you got a wife and kids. I don't get why didn't you think of them when you chose the wrong side?

Clint then comes to the cell door.

Clint: You better watch your back with this guy. There's a chance he's gonna break it!

I then walk over to see a new guy in the next cell.

???: Hank Pym did always say you can't trust a Stark.

Tony: Sorry who are you?

I then carry on walking until I reach Sam's cell. I see him facing the wall.

Sam: How's Rhodes?

Tony: Well, we'll be flying him to Colombia medical tomorrow. So, fingers crossed. What do you need? They feed you yet?

Sam turns to face me.

Sam: You the good cop now?

I then lean on the cell door.

Tony: I'm just the guy who wants to know where Y/N and Steve went with Barnes.

Sam: Well, you better go and get a bad cop. Because your gonna have to go Mark Fuhrman on my ass to get information outta me.

I use my watch to knock at the Raft's AV.

Tony: I just knocked the A out of their AV. We've got about forty-five seconds until they realise it's not a technical glitch.

I then use my watch to pull up the information that FRIDAY showed be on the chopper.

Tony: So, this was the guy that was suppose to interrogate Barnes. Clearly I made a mistake, Sam, I'm sorry I was wrong.

Sam: That's a first.

Tony: Scarlet and Cap are definitely on the reservation and they're gonna need backup. Look we don't know each other that well so you don't have to...

Sam: No, no it's alright. Look I'll tell you where they are but you have to go alone and as a friend.

Tony: Easy.

After talking to Sam I found out that Y/N and Steve are heading to Siberia. So I leave to go to the chopper with Ross following me.

Ross: Stark, did he give you anything on Rogers and the kid?

Tony: Nope, he told me to go to hell. I'm going back to the compound instead, but you can call me anytime. I'll leave you on hold as I like to watch the line blink.

I close the chopper door and take off.

Once I'm in the clear I activate my suit that's installed in the chopper and fly off to Siberia to catch up to Scarlet and Cap.