Chapter 66: New Jersey 1970

(New Jersey, 1970)

Y/N's P.O.V

After leaving New York 2012 Steve, Tony and I land in New Jersey 1970 to get both the Tesseract and Pym particles.

Once we get inside Camp Lehigh Steve and I steal soldier uniforms and Tony steals a lab coat and we start wandering around.

Tony: So, obviously you weren't actually born here right?

Steve: The idea of me was.

Y/N: It feels weird being back here considering that the last time Steve, mum and I were here it got blown to hell.

Tony: Right. Imagine you're S.H.I.E.L.D trying to hide a powerful object were would you put it?

Steve: In plain sight.

I then look over and see the building that Cap, mum and I entered back in 2014.

Y/N: Well time to go down the rabbit hole again huh Cap?

Steve smiles and we head over there.

As we're going down in the elevator we have a S.H.I.E.L.D agent standing in there with us.

Tony moves forward so she can't see Cap's face. The elevator then stops on the floor Tony needs to get off at.

Tony: Cap, Sgt. Good luck on your mission.

Y/N: Good luck with your project doctor.

Tony then leaves.

The S.H.I.E.L.D agent then starts talking.

S.H.I.E.L.D agent: So are you both new here?

I look to her.

Y/N: Yes, I am.

Steve: Not exactly.

Before she could ask more Steve and I get off on the floor we need to be on.

(Five minutes later)

After finding Hank Pym's office Steve causes a distraction to get Pym out of his office, so that I could sneak in and grab the particles that we need.

I then see Hank Pym run down the hall, I come out of the office next door and go into Pym's office.

After closes the door I look around and see ants in cases everywhere and I start walking around to find what I'm looking for.

Y/N: Pym particles, Pym particles. Where are they?

I then turn and see tubes with red liquid in them.

Y/N: Yes! Pym particles.

I go over and grab enough particles for myself, Tony and Steve.

I then get on the comms.

Y/N: Alright, Steve I go them meet me outside the office.

Steve: Copy that.

Once I meet up with Steve outside we see the S.H.I.E.L.D agent from the elevator walking around with guards.

Y/N: Quick in here.

Steve and I go into the office. I then close the door behind us.

As I turn around I see Steve looking at a picture of himself before he was a super soldier.

He and I then both see Peggy Carter in the office next door. I look back at the door and see that this is her office that we're in.

I grab Steve's shoulder.

Y/N: Hey Cap, Cap we gotta go.

He turns to me.

Steve: Right, right. Let's go.

We then leave Peggy's office.

(Five minutes later)

After sneaking around Steve and I finally make it outside and we then see Tony talking to the past version of his father, Howard Stark.

Tony then hugs his dad amd comes over to us.

Tony: You get the particles?

Y/N: Yeah, you get the Tesseract?

Tony: Yeah.

Steve: Okay, let's get back to the compound.

Tony and I nod and we sneak out of Camp Lehigh.

Once we're far enough out we activate our time travel suits and we shrink back down and head back to 2021.