Chapter 49: Avengers Infinity War Prologue

Hey guys Y/N Romanoff back again and I'm here to catch you all up to speed on what's been happening for the past two years since the Avengers broke up.

First of all Mum, Steve, Pietro, Sam, Wanda and I are still fugitives so we've been bouncing around the whole world in the stolen quinjet do missions and such. We've been in places such as Russia, Germany, Scotland etc. While on the run mum and I took on a guy known as Taskmaster.

Second of all I manage to make that connection with Spider-Man, who I now know is a high school student named Peter Parker. He and I went on a multiverse adventure together as we now know that there are alternate earth's. Peter and I are actually really close now, he's actually the closest thing I've ever had to a little brother. He and I keep in touch through a burner phone I have. Wanda thinks our relationship is very cute. Peter and I are also connected through our spider sense, so my spider sense will go off if Peter is in pain or in trouble and it goes both ways.

Third of all Wanda and I are still going strong. We thought it'd be harder being in a relationship and on the run, but our relationship is stronger than ever. She and I will sometimes spilt off from the team so we spend quality time together.

Fourth of all my dad is doing really well in Wakanda. They brought him out of the cryo pod and he's finally at peace. I go to visit him when I can, mum and Wanda even comes with me sometimes I even think there's still a spark between the two. As a result of this I've actually become close friends with both T'challa and his sister Shuri, I even helped them deal with a guy called Killmonger who wanted to use Wakanda's weapons to take over the world. Now T'challa sees me as a brother and fellow warrior, which is something that goes both ways actually.

Though another reason we've been able to stay ahead of the government is because Vision has been helping us out. After what happened in Germany Vision has been our inside man or android technically. So whenever the government has come close to locating us Vision will let us know and that allows us to stay one step ahead of them at all times.

There has been a problem though. For the past few of days my spider sense has been going off for no reason really, it's like it's trying to warn of something that is coming. But I don't know it could be my powers are having powers, who knows really.

But anyway now that your all caught up on the big stuff that happened in the past two years we should get on with the next part of the story.