Chapter 18: Taking Down HYDRA

Y/N's P.O.V

After leaving Hill in the control room. Sam, Steve and I run towards the helicarriers that are taking off.

As we're running Sam asks a very valid question.

Sam: Hey Cap, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?

Steve: If they're shooting at you, there the bad guys.

Once we jump off the ledge Sam flying off to deal with Bravo carrier, whilst Steve and I jump down to deal with Alpha carrier.

As soon as we land on the helicarrier we start getting shot at by HYDRA agents. After taking a few down and making it into cover a grab a flashbang from one of the downed agents and throw it at three agents coming are way. Once they're blinded by the flash Steve runs over and takes them down.

Sam then come over the comms.

Sam: Hey Cap, I found those bad guys you were talking about.

Y/N: Sam, are you okay?

Sam: Well, I'm not dead yet.

Natasha's P.O.V

We can see the shooting going on outside. Pierce then goes to talk to one of the securities.

Pierce: Let me ask you something. What if Pakistan marched into Mumbai tomorrow and you knew they would take your daughters and slaughter them in a soccer stadium and you could stop with the flick of a switch. Wouldn't you?

Male Secretary #2: Not if it was your switch.

He then threw a wine glass on the floor.

After chuckling one of the S.T.R.I.K.E crew members gave Pierce a gun and he pointed it at one of the securities.

But before he could pull the trigger I kicked the secretary out of the way. I then went on to take the gun from Pierce and take down all the HYDRA agents in the room. Once that was done I pointed the gun at Pierce and removed my disguise.

Natasha: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I step on your moment?

Sam's P.O.V

So I'm still trying to find a way to get inside the Bravo carrier and change the targeting blade. I then hear Hill come over the comms.

Maria: Falcon, status?

Sam: I'm engaging.

I then flew down avoiding all of the canon fire. After getting in close enough I pull out my guns and fire at any HYDRA agents that get in the way.  Once I see the to the targeting room I reach out to Steve and Y/N.

Sam: Alright guys, I'm in.

Before I can get in there I see a quinjet coming towards me so I have to take it down before trying to get in.

Sam: Oh shit.

The quinjet then starts firing at me.

Y/N's P.O.V

Steve and I are still taking down HYDRA agents just waiting for an opening opening get into the targeting room. Hill then comes over the comms.

Maria: You've got 8 minutes guys.

Steve: Yeah we're working on it.

Once we see the room for the targeting area Steve gets in the to replace the blade whilst I deal with more HYDRA agents.

After taking down a few more bad guys I see a group of 8 HYDRA agents trying to surround me. So I just jump into the air, use my webs to Web zip back down to the ground and hit the ground with my venom blast sending a shock wave through the ground taking down all 8 of them.

Natasha's P.O.V

After getting onto the computer I start leaking all of S.H.I.E.L.D/HYDRA's files onto the Internet, but not before destroying any evidence linking Y/N to his father.

Male Secretary #1: What are you doing?

Pierce: She's disabling all security protocols and, dumping all the secrets  onto the Internet.

Natasha: Including HYDRA's

Pierce: And S.H.I.E.L.D's. If you do this none of your past remains a secret. And your son's secrets don't remain secret either. Are sure your ready for the world to see the real you?

Natasha: Are you?

Y/N's P.O.V

So after taking down more HYDRA agents, I hear Steve come over the comms.

Steve: Alpha locked.

Maria: Great one down. Falcon where are you now?

Sam: I had to take a quick detour.

After hearing gun shots and an explosion over the comms, Sam then gets back to us.

Sam: Okay guys, Bravo locked.

Maria: Okay good, that's two down. One to go.

Steve then looks at me.

Steve: Okay Y/N you remember the rest of the plan, you and Sam deal with Charlie carrier I'll take that quinjet over there and help your mum and Nick get the securities out safe.

Y/N: Yep. I got it.

Steve the runs to the quinjet. But then he turns to look at me.

Steve: Hey Y/N, good luck.

Y/N: You too, old man.

Steve smiles then runs to the quinjet.

I then see more HYDRA agents coming out with bigger guns and an RPG.

Sam's P.O.V

As I'm making my way over to Alpha carrier I hear both Hill and Y/N come over the comms.

Maria: Okay guys, you have 6 minutes.

Y/N: Hey Sam, I'm gonna need a ride.

Sam: Copy that. Let me know when your ready.

Y/N: I just did!

I look over to see Y/N jumping off the carrier and starting to fall after flying down I manage to catch him.

Sam: RAHHHHH!

After flying back Y/N and I land down on Charlie carrier.

Sam: You know kid. You're alot heavier then you look.

Y/N: Yeah sorry about that. I had a big breakfast.

Then out of nowhere the Winter Soldier shows up and kicks the kid off the end of the helicarrier.

Sam: Y/N!!

I try to go after him but the Winter Soldier grabs one of my wings and pulls me back.

After a short fight and him breaking one of my wings and kicking off the edge. I manage to get the other wing off and activate my parachute. I then land safely on the rooftop of S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters.

Y/N's P.O.V

After being kicked off the ledge of the carrier I manage to stick to the edge of it barely.

I then hear Sam over the comms.

Sam: Scarlet, Scarlet. Come in. Are you okay?

Y/N: Yeah I'm still here. I'm stuck to the side of the helicarrier. Where are you?

Sam: I'm grounded. My suit's out of action. Sorry kid, looks like your on your own.

Y/N: It's okay don't worry. I got it.

I then web zip up onto the platform and make my way inside the targeting room.