Chapter 3: Resuce Mission

Y/N's P.O.V

So after a long flight in the quinjet to the Indian Ocean. Rumlow decides to go over the plan one more time.

Rumlow: The target is a mobile satellite launch platform the Lumarian star, it was setting up their last payload when pirates took em ninety-three minutes ago.

Steve: Any demands?

Rumlow: Billion and a half.

Steve: Why so steep?

Rumlow: Because it's S.H.I.E.L.D's.

Steve: So it's not off-course. It's trespassing.

Natasha: I'm sure they had a good reason.

Steve: You know I'm getting a little tired of being Fury's janitor.

Natasha: Relax. It's not that complicated.

Steve: How many pirates?

Rumlow: Twenty-five. Top mercs led by this guy, George Batroc. Ex-DGSE, action division. He's at the top of interpol's Red Notice. Before the French demobilised him, he had 36 kill missions. This guy's gotta a rep for maximum casualties.

Steve: Hostages?

Rumlow: Mostly techs. One officer. Jasper Sitwell, there in the galley.

Steve: Alright Scarlet, you and I are gonna sweep the deck and find Battrock, Nat you kill the engine room and wait for instructions.

Y/N: Okay.

Steve: Rumlow you sweep aft, find the hostages get them to the life pods and get them out.

Rumlow: Alright S.T.R.I.K.E you heard the captain gear up.

Steve: Secure channel seven.

Natasha: Secure. So you do any fun Saturday night?

Steve: Well, all the guys from my barbershop quartet are dead, so no, not really.

Pilot: Coming over the drop zone now Cap.

Cap then hit a button that lowered the quinjet ramp.

Natasha: You know, if you asked Kristen out, from statistics, she'd probably say yes.

Steve: That's why I don't ask.

Natasha: Too shy, or too scared?

Steve: Too busy!

Cap then jumped out of the quinjet.

S.T.R.I.K.E Squad Member: Was he wearing a parachute?

Rumlow smiled at this question.

Rumlow: No. No he wasn't.

I then smile.

Y/N: So cool.

Mum then stopped me before I jumped.

Natasha: I know you can take care of yourself, just be careful okay?

Given the look on mum's face I knew she needed some reassurance. I put my hand on her shoulder.

Y/N: Don't worry I'll be fine.

I then looked at the opening in the quinjet.

Y/N: Ah, maximum effort.

I then jumped out of the quinjet trying to catch up to Cap.

(A/N if you get that reference then I officially love you. Just saying 😂)

As I was falling through the sky I eventually saw Cap hit the water. So instead of doing that I used my web shooters to create a mini parachute, and when I got close enough I web zip to stick the the side of the ship.

As I was climbing up the ship I looked over and saw Cap climbing up the chain.

Once we were both on the ship Cap knocked out one of the guards then turned to face me.

Steve: Okay kid, you go left, I'll go right and we'll meet up at the middle further up the ship.

Y/N: Okay, got it.

I then walked off left to take down all the guards on that side.

So I started working my way through the guards on the left side of the ship knocking them out so they can't sound the alarms.

When I get to the meet up point I jump down to floor below, I took down all of the guards there. Until another one comes up behind and puts a gun to my head, but before I can do anything Rumlow comes in and shoots him in the back.

Y/N: Thanks.

He smiled at me.

Rumlow: Yeah. You seemed pretty helpless without me.

Steve then came over and saw the aftermath of the fight that had just gone down.

He put his hand on my shoulder.

Steve: Wow, well done kid.

Just then mum and the rest of the team came in and landed on the ship. Mum then started trying to get Steve a date again.

Natasha: What about the nurse that lives across the hall from you? She seems kind of nice.

Steve: Secure the engine room, then find me a date.

Natasha: I'm multitasking.

Mum then jumped over the ralining.

Whilst Rumlow and his team were saving the hostages and mum was securing the engine room, Cap and I were still trying to find Batroc.

Once we did find him I got the privilege of watching Cap kick the shit out of Batroc.

After that we found my mum trying to save all S.H.I.E.L.D data that was on the ship. Even though it nearly compromised the mission, it didn't matter though because we got the mission done, saved the hostages, but Batroc got away.

So with all that said and done we headed back to D.C.