Chapter 34: Avengers...

Thor's P.O.V

After coming to I see young Romanoff floating in the water, so I swim down and grab a hold of him and summon Mjölnir to fly out of the water.

I then land on the ground near the river dropping Y/N to the ground and taking his mask off so that he can breathe.

Thor: Come on, young one. Wake up.

Y/N starts coughing up water.

Y/N: Ugh, oh god! I'm so sick of nearly drowning!

I start laughing.

Y/N: Did we do it? Did we win?

Thor: Yes, yes we did.

Y/N: (Smiling) Nice.

I grab his hand and help him up.

Y/N's P.O.V

Thor and I start walking and we look up and see a quinjet coming in and touch down infront of us.

As the ramp comes down I see mum amd Steve run out of the quinjet.

Mum runs over and hugs me.

Natasha: Oh baby boy, I thought I lost you.

I pull back from the hug and smile.

Y/N: You should by now that I'm not that easy to get rid off. Wait where's Bruce? I thought he'd be here too.

Mum looks down at the ground and starts tearing up. I then knew just by the look on her face that Bruce was gone in someway.

Y/N: Oh mum, I'm so sorry.

I hug her again.

I then look up to see Wanda standing in the doorway of the quinjet.

Mum looks back and see Wanda.

Natasha: We found you, because of this connection you two have.

Mum seemed confused by the connection Wanda and I have. Then again so am I.

Y/N: Yeah, I'll explain it later.

Wanda smiles and runs out towards me.

I then slowly walk over to her. She jumps into my arms and kisses me and puts her hands in my hair. Whilst I hold her up in the air in my arms.

I put her down slowly and she pulls away.

Wanda: (Whispers) Please never scare me like that again.

Y/N: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.

I look back at the others.

Y/N: So, can we go now.

Steve smiles at me.

Steve: Yeah, let's go.

We all walk back to the quinjet and fly back to the helicarrier.

(One week later)

(Upstate New York)

We were currently in the new Avengers headquarters in upstate New York. And I'm with Steve and Tony getting ready to see Thor off.

Tony: The rules are changing, we're dealing with something new.

Steve: The Vision is an A.I.

Tony: A machine.

Steve: So it doesn't count?

Y/N: No, it's not like a person lifting the hammer.

Steve: Right it's different rules for us.

Y/N: He's a nice guy. But he's artificial. So that means I'm the only person other than Thor that can lift the hammer. Just saying.

Tony: Show off.

Thor: If he can wield the hammer, he can keep the mind stone. It's safest with the Vision. And these days safe is in short supply.

There was a moment of silence

Steve: But if you put the hammer in an elevator.

Tony: It'd still go up.

Y/N: The elevator's not worthy.

Thor puts his hand on my shoulder.

Thor: (Smiling) I'm gonna miss these talks.

Y/N: Not if you don't leave.

Thor: I have no choice. The mind stone is the fourth infinite stone to show up in the last few years, and that's not a coincidence.

We then head outside.

Thor: Someone has been playing a game and made pawns of us. And once all of the pieces are in position...

Tony: Triple Yahtzee.

Y/N: You think you can find out what's coming?

Thor: I do.

Thor then pats Tony on the chest.

Thor: Aside from this one. There's nothing that can't be explained.

Thor then uses the byfrost to fly off to who knows where.

We all look at the ground.

Tony: That man has no regard for lawn maintenance.

We start walking to the drive way.

Tony: I'm gonna miss him though. I'm gonna miss you guys and, you guys are gonna miss me. There's bound to be a lot of manly tears.

Steve: I will miss you Tony.

Y/N: Yeah, me too.

Tony: Yeah, well it's time for me to tap out. Maybe I should take a page outta Barton's book, build Pepper a farm and hope no one blows it up.

Steve: The simple life.

Tony: You two will get there one day.

Y/N: I hope so.

I say this as I hope I might get that life with Wanda one day.

Steve: I don't know. Family, stability. I think the guy that wanted all that went into the ice seventy-five years ago. I think someone else came out.

Tony opened his car door.

Tony: You okay?

Steve looked around for a moment.

Steve: I'm home.

Tony then got into his car and drove away. Steve and I went inside, I went to sort out the new recruits whilst Steve went to get mum.

Steve's P.O.V

I walk in to a room to see Nat staring at a wall.

Steve: So do you want to keep staring at the wall? Or do you want to go to work? I mean it's a pretty cool wall.

Nat walks over to me.

Natasha: Well, I thought you and my son were still gazing into each other's eyes, so I thought I'd leave you to it.

I start laughing.

Natasha: So, how are we looking?

I had her the tablet.

Steve: Well, we're not the '27 Yankees.

Natasha: We've got some hitters.

Steve: They're good. They're not a team yet.

Natasha: Well let's beat 'em into shape.

Y/N's P.O.V

I see the door open up and see mum and Steve walk out. Steve stands inbetween myself and mum as we see our new team of Avengers. Sam Wilson as the Falcon, James Rhodes as Warmachine, Vision, Wanda Maximoff as Scarlet Witch and finally Pietro Maximoff as Quicksilver.

We look down at the new Avengers.

Steve: Avengers...

(A/N: And that's it for the Avengers Age of Ultron arc. The next part of the story will be Captain America Civil War.)