Chapter 44: Team Cap Vs. Team Iron-Man

Y/N's P.O.V

As Scott and I are running we see Cap and the other's.

Steve: Come on!

As our team is running to the hanger we get stopped by Vision's laser beam cutting us off. I stand between Steve and Wanda as Vis makes his speech.

Vision: Captain Rogers, Mr. Romanoff. I know you two believe what you are doing is right. But you must surrender now.

We then see Tony and the rest of his team consisting of himself Iron-Man, Warmachine, Black Widow, Daredevil, Vision, Spider-Man and Black Panther.

I then look to my team which consists of myself Scarlet Spider, Captain America, Falcon, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Winter Soldier or White Wolf, which is what I'm thinking of calling him and Ant-Man.

Sam then looks to Cap and I.

Sam: Cap, Scarlet what do we do?

Steve and I look to each other and nod.

Y/N: We fight.

(A/N: Start playing at 00:33. Just added this in to set the mood. It's also a great soundtrack.)

We start walking slowly towards the other team. We then see them start to do the same.

My team starts running as does the other team. I have my sights on Murdock as I can keep up with his fighting style

Both our teams continue to run and finally collide as we break out into a civil war.

(A/N: Just imagine that Y/N is on Cap's team and Daredevil is on Iron-Man's team

(A/N: Just imagine that Y/N is on Cap's team and Daredevil is on Iron-Man's team.)

I take on Matt one on one and we are pretty evenly matched as we've actually sparred together on more than one occasion.

I then flip Matt over my shoulder and pin him to the ground.

Y/N: Hey, so we're still friends right?

He chuckles at this.

Matt: That depends on how hard you hit me.

He then kicks me in the chest sending me backwards. Once I get back up we continue to fight.

Bucky's P.O.V

I've been trying my best to fight off Black Panther and trying to explain to him that I wasn't the one that killed his father.

As we fight I manage to get a good grip around his neck as he knees me in the stomach.

Bucky: I swear to you, I didn't kill your father.