Chapter 63: New York 2012

(New York, 2012)

Third person prospective

The year is 2012 and the Battle of New York is in full swing.

This is the battle where the original six Avengers formed for the first time to fight off Loki and his alien army known as the Chitauri.

Y/N's P

Y/N's P.O.V

As myself, Steve, Bruce, Tony and Scott exit the quantum realm we find ourselves in New York the year 2012. Where the original six Avengers fought the alien army known as the Chitauri.

Once we land on the ground are time travel suits dissolve off our bodies.

Steve and I moves forward the looks back at the others.

Steve: Alright we all have our assignments, we got two stone uptown, one stone down. Stay low and keep an eye on the clock.

We hear a roar and then turn to see 2012 Hulk smashing his way through everything.

I then turn back to Bruce.

Y/N: And maybe you should smash a few things along the way.

Bruce nods and rips his vest off and starts lightly smashing things.

Bruce then heads of to find Dr. Strange and get the time stone, whilst Steve, Scott, Tony and I get the mind and space stones from what will become Avengers Tower.

(Fifteen minutes later)

As the battle starts to wind down Tony and I suit up in our iron suits and head up to the top of the Empire State Building. With Scott hanging on to Tony as Ant-Man.

I stick to one side of the building and Tony hangs on to the other.

Y/N: Alright, Cap things look like there about wrapped up here.

Steve: Got it. I'm approaching the elevator now.

Tony: Alright kid, you get in position on the bottom floor. Once I'm done I'll meet you and Lang in the alley.

Y/N: Copy that.

I drop down and once I get closer to the ground I catch myself with a web and land on the ground out of sight.

I deactivate my suit and find a S.H.I.E.L.D agent and steal his uniform and get in position on the bottom floor with other S.H.I.E.L.D agents.

Tony's P.O.V

After Y/N leaves I fly in silently and see my past self and the other's standing around.

As they move around I spot 2012 Cap in his old suit.

Tony: Oh, Mr. Rogers, I forgot that suit didn't do anything for your ass.

Steve: No one asked you to look Tony.