Chapter 30: Dealing With Ultron

Y/N's P.O.V

After filling the others in on what's going on we tried to figure out where Ultron might be.

Natasha: Well, I've got a private jet about to take off. That could be him.

Clint: I've spotted a truck from the lab right above you guy's and we've got 3 with cradle and one in the cab. I can take out the driver.

Y/N: No don't! That gem blows it could level half the city.

Steve: The kid's right. We need to draw out Ultron.

Steve and I then jump off the bridge and onto the truck, but Steve goes flying off the back then into the air due to a blast from Ultron.

Y/N: Well he's definitely not happy, Cap and I are gonna try and keep him that way.

Clint: You guy's aren't a match for him kiddo.

Y/N: Thanks uncle Clint.

Steve then gets hit by Ultron and sent into a car.

Ultron then comes up to face me.

Ultron: You know whats in that cradle boy? The power make real change and that scares you to death.

Y/N: Well, I wouldn't call it a comfort.

I shoot my tazzer webs at him to hopefully disable him, but it doesn't work and Steve and I end up fighting him together. Steve then throws his shield up and as it comes back down I roundhouse kick it into Ultron but he knocks it down into the street.

After fighting Ultron for a while longer I see mum come in on a motorcycle and throw Cap's shield back to him. But to stop mum he uses one of his abilities to bring up apart of the road infront of her.

Y/N: Mum watch out!!

Mum manages to stop the bike just in time.

I breathed out a sigh of relief.

Ultron then knocks me off the truck and I have to use a car door and my webs to slide across the roads to catch up to the truck. I then get close enough to jump back onto the truck.

Y/N: Alright, come on!

I then jump on Ultron's back and hit him with my venom blast.

Uncle Clint then comes in and manages to draw out the guards with the gun at the front of the quinjet.

Wanda's P.O.V

As Pietro and I are walking around a market in Korea we come across a news report of Scarlet Spider and Captain America fighting Ultron. Pietro and I look at each other.

I then realise that I still have a connection to Y/N. So I start thinking about Y/N and I then start see what he's seeing and I see Ultron beating him down on that truck.

I also came to the realisation that my feelings for him are stronger than I thought and that they are also romantic feelings. And seeing him getting hurt like that broke my heart a little. I knew then that I had to go to him and help.

Wanda: Come on, we have to help them.

Pietro: Why? First you want to destroy them now you want to help them.

Wanda: It's not about the Avengers it's about Y/N. And besides it's our fault that Ultron became that strong in the first place, and it's our fault he got the vibranium. So we need to help.

Pietro: Oh, I get it now. You want to help because you have a little crush. Which makes sense seeing as everytime you see or talk about him your face goes red.