Chapter 13: Jasper Sitwell

Y/N P.O.V

We now have our hands on Sitwell after having Sam bait him into running into Steve, mum and I.

After getting a hold of him Steve decides to throw him through the rooftop door, with mum and I close behind.

Steve: What's Zola's algorithm?

Sitwell: Never heard of it.

Steve: What were you doing on the Lumarian Star?

Sitwell: Mainly throwing up I get sea sick.

Steve then hangs him off the roof slightly.

Sitwell: Is this little act meant to insinuate that you gonna throw me off the the roof? Because that's not really your style Cap.

Sitwell then looks at me.

Sitwell: And its not yours either. Scarlet Spider. Yeah that's right, HYDRA knows your little secret kid.

I look at Sitwell.

Y/N: Yeah well, I'm not that worried about it, considering that HYDRA is going down.

I pause for a moment.

Y/N: And you're right it's not either of our styles. But it is my mother.

As I say this Steve moves out of the way and mum goes up to Sitwell and kicks him off the roof and, all we hear is Sitwell screaming like a little bitch.

Whilst we're waiting mum decides to play matchmaker again.

Natasha: What about that girl from accounting? What's her name Laura?

Steve: Lillian. Lip piercing, right?

Natasha: Yeah, she's cute.

Steve: Yeah. I don't think I'm ready for that.

We then hear Sitwell screaming again as he comes back up to the roof with Sam flying down with his wings. We then walk over to Sitwell, who's on the ground.

Sitwell: Zola's algorithm is a program for choosing all of Insight's target's

Steve: What target's?

Sitwell: You, the Scarlet Spider, Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange and anyone who is a threat to HYDRA. Now or in the future.

Y/N: The future. How could it know?

Sitwell then starts laughing and stands up.

Sitwell: How could it not? The 21st century is a digital book. Zola taught HYDRA how to read it. Your bank records, your phone calls and damn SAT scores. The algorithm looks at people's past to predict their futures.

Steve: What then?

Sitwell looks at the ground.

Sitwell: God. Pierce is gonna kill me.

Steve repeats the question.

Sitwell: Then the Insight helicarriers start killing those people. A few million at a time.

After this Steve makes the plan. He, mum and Sam are gonna look for a car to get us to S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters. Whilst I keep an eye on Sitwell.

After this Sitwell starts rambling, so I shoot webbing over his mouth to shut him up.

Y/N: How about you just shut up. Okay?

I then lead him down the stairs

(Ten minutes later)

I'm now in an alleyway with Sitwell, waiting for the others to come back. Whilst I pace back and forth I can hear Sitwell mumbling trying to get my attention. So it gets to the point where I go over to him and rip the webbing off.

Y/N: What the fuck do you want?

Sitwell: (Whilst gasp for air) There's something you need to know about. Something that your mother isn't telling you.

Y/N: Oh yeah, and what's that?

Sitwell: It's about your father. Or your real father should I say.

Y/N: What the hell are talking about? My father is dead. The Winter Soldier killed him.

Sitwell starts laughing which makes me think he knows something that I don't know.

Sitwell: She really hasn't told you. Has she? Then again he probably doesn't even know herself.

I then grab a hold of Sitwell.

Y/N: What the hell are you talking about!?

Sitwell paused for a moment.

Sitwell: Your father wasn't killed by the Winter Soldier. He is the Winter Soldier and, his name is James Buchanan Barnes.

I moved away from Sitwell, shocked by what I had just heard. I then realised he had to be lying.

Y/N: Bullshit, Bucky Barnes is dead.

Sitwell: No! No! It's true, I swear.

Y/N: Are you really trying to pull an "Star Wars Empire Strikes Back" on me.

Sitwell: Its the truth I promise. Hell you still have that USB drive with Zola's algorithm on it. Don't you?

I then pulled the drive out of my pocket.

Sitwell: That drive also has information on the Winter Soldier. Including his family tree. And his family tree is on there because HYDRA knew about you the whole time, they knew that the Winter Soldier had an offspring. We were just waiting for the right time.

Y/N: The right time for what?

Sitwell paused for another moment

Sitwell: To take you and turn you into the next Winter Soilder.

After hearing this I was shocked but what if he was telling the truth. After a few seconds of consideration. I for some reason decide to take him at his word.

Y/N: Okay, I'll have to have a look at this again later. But you better not be screwing with me.

Sitwell: I'm not. I swear.

Steve, Sam and mum then pull up in a car.

Sam: Come on kid, let's go.

Y/N: Yeah. Okay.

I then grab Sitwell and we get into the car and leave.