Chapter 59: Living A Normal Life

(Three years later)

(Upstate New York. April, 2021. Y/N's age: 23)

Y/N's P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes and as my vision becomes clearer I see a red head of hair. I realise that Wanda and I were spooning in our sleep.

I sit up and see that Wanda is still asleep. I gently slip my arm out from under Wanda without waking her up. I look at my watch on the bedside next to our bed and see that it's 8:00 a.m.

I quietly get changed in to my workout clothes and leave our house and go on my daily jog.

(Two hours later)

After a two hour jog I make it back home. When I walk in I hear tip taping on the floor coming towards me, I then see mine and Wanda's two month old golden retriever Lucky coming at me.

 When I walk in I hear tip taping on the floor coming towards me, I then see mine and Wanda's two month old golden retriever Lucky coming at me

(A/N: Just for those who want to know what the puppy looked like.)

He starts sniffing my leg and I bend down and stroke his soft fur.

Y/N: Hey there boy, how you doing?

He gives me a cute bark.

I pick him up and we walk into the kitchen. I look down at his food bowl and see that he's already eaten and ate all his food.

Y/N: Ah, so momma fed you and you ate it all. Good boy Lucky.

I put him down and walk into out bedroom but I don't see Wanda.

Y/N: Wanda? Babe? Where are you?

Wanda: I'm getting in the shower babe.

I hear her voice come from the bathroom conjoined with our room.

I then hear the shower turn on. This gives me an idea.

I quickly take off my clothes and walk into the bathroom, Wanda turns and see me standing there. When she sees me standing there naked she start smiling.

Wanda: You wanna join me?

I smile and nod.

She then grabs my hand and pulls me into the shower with her.

(Three hours later)

We're now laying in bed under the covers out of breathe after just having sex for the second time today, after having sex in the shower that is.

After catching our breathe for a minute Wanda rolls off me as she was on top and lays next to me.

She smiles and leans part of herself on top of me as she draws patterns on my chest.

Wanda: Wow.

Y/N: Yeah, wow. When we got out I didn't expect you to jump me like that, not that I'm complaining.