EXTRA - Hospital scene

An extra for the new reader and those who re-read the story.

Happy New Year Xīn nián kuài lè, wàn shì rú yì!

_________________________________________________________________

Third-person PoV

"Yo." Ming shakes his friend rather roughly.

"What?"

"Tell me I'm not dreaming"

"Ok. You're not dreaming." Wayo said coldly.

Ming glared.

"That it? At least pinch me or slap me or do some physical things like on the mov_"

Pak! A straight slap to his face.

"I'm a patient!?" Ming rubbed his red cheek.

"You ask for it."

"I'm just saying it! Give more attention!!"

"Fine. Tell me what you want."

"My Kitkat, I found my Kitkat, Why you don't inform me he is my Kitkat?" He's mad.

"How could I know. I've never met him!"

"But I showed you my drawing!" They bickering, forgetting they're in the hospital.

"Are you saying the hideous drawing you gave me is Khun Intorchar? That equivalent drawing a fish but you claim it an elephant. Wow and Wow..." He annoyed.

"Oit. I'm offended. It same! Can you see it? It exactly like my drawing!"

"Exactly your ass! That project engineer is cute, brunet, adorable dimple guys while your drawing is a yellow super Saiyan hair colour with a hole in his face!"

"In what world  that beast is the same as your Kitkat, idiot!" He added angrily.

"You call my masterpiece a beast?!!! How dare you, your insolence!"

He brings out his phone showing a human-like picture(?) that most probably drawn by 5 years old kids.

In that drawing, a person (?) More to like a scary person with yellow bright hair with no eyes only a two tilt black line at the area where suppose an eye is, wearing a kind of a hoodie on top of his hair, looking angry with two black holes draw in his cheek area. His hand stretching down passing over his knee without finger and his leg is drawn shorter than a normal human being. It like you draw a person without a limb.

"Look. Just rest will you." He tries to calm Ming down. He too tired from Ming extra hyper day.

Just then. A said the said person coming inside the room again.

"Yo! Its him. Its him! Its really him." Ming yelled like an excited 5 years old kid meeting his favourite cartoon maskot.

"Ignore him Khun kit. I need to bring him for a further check-up"

Yo try to drag him outside, thinking Ming need some extra man to man talk.