8.0 Flirting 101 : D-Day

Kit walked to the bar wearing a casual blue-black shirt with worn-out jeans and light makeup after disaster runaway walk at his house turn to the argument, screaming, shouting, sulking with his unpaid stylish - Rome & Toota

His room was a mess from his clothes scattered throughout the apartment after his senior and junior come to fulfil their duties. That exactly what they claimed when they appeared in front of Kit door in the early morning.

He sighed. His weekend was wasted when this two arrived. How he thought at least he could get extra sleep before the crazy plan execute.

Kit was declining a makeup but unfortunately, this is the only part where Rome and Toota had the same view and decided to tie Kit to chair with his own bedsheet while they doing the touch-up. Kit nearly end up coming to the bar as the clown.

He shook his head remembering the chaotic evening. Currently standing alone outside the gay bar, he had a mental fight to open the door. He knew all of his crazy colleagues came earlier to book for the perfect spot to monitor Kit. Yeh.

Monitoring... more like a busybody. He thought

He startles when someone speaks through his ear.

"Alright now, as we plan, Kit will stay at the counter." Beam begin spoke through the earpiece.

"Kit! Can you hear us?!" Arthit said in loud voice testing his mouthpiece. He looks like an excited kid playing with his dream toys.

"Tone down asshole! At this rate, everyone will be deaf!" Prem barked earning a smack from Arthit that sits beside him.

Kongpob and Knott are in the same table as them whereas Beam, Toota and Rome sit a bit further but still having a good view of the bar counter.

Kit growled. He rubbed his ear hurting from the loud voices. He takes a deep breath before awkwardly enter the bar and walk to the counter and choose to sit a bit further than what they proposed. He orders his drink to the bartender as Beam instructed. 

He looks around scanning for potential man to test his skill. No one sits at the bar counter except him. People either sit at the table with friends or just chill at high table at the corner of the bar. The bar is not packed today.

Maybe it's too early to find a date. He thought. 

He looks back at his own drink and sighed deeply slightly regret to agree with these ideas. While he drowns with his thought, someone sits beside him.

"Stress from work?" A sudden husky voice coming from his side startle him.

He turned and saw a fair skin man, straight nose, taller than him, wearing a tight Paul Smith navy blue shirt showing his muscular feature staring at him in the most attractive way Kit ever encounter. Kit lost from his thought looking at the man when a sudden voice in his ear disturb his fantasy.