1.0 The Start

I'm using the two moons old cast as reference.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kit. His dimple is too obvious!

A brunet short guy parked his car in his office car park and walk slowly towards the entrance. Just another day for this guy who works as a project engineer at one of the best engineering consultant company in his country...or that what he assumes. 

People swamp with resume every single day to work for this company that pay better salary than most of the engineering company. The company specialized in Oil & Gas Industries adding another reason for people to work there. High demand, good benefit, elevated status and huge salary but despite all of this, no one expects they've worked like hell every single day to meeting the unreasonable client demands.

Kit sighed walking slowly towards the office lift. He suddenly remembers he had a meeting with his client to closed his old project later in the evening. This will only mean, he can't watch his favourite Korean drama that out today. 

"Huff! Why must it be today? Why not tomorrow or the day after that or the day after after that or never!." He grumbles alone. 

While pressing the lift button waiting for the lift to arrive, his enemies a.k.a his two best friends cheerfully greeting him in high pitch, Beam and Phana.

Beam is Kit's best friends along with Phana. A good looking man, white porcelain with flawless skin, thick eyebrows,  long eyelash, K-Pop Hairstyle and having an expensive charm that melts people with his angelic and flirtatious smile. His name was known in this town with word casanova glued to it.

Beam. Pink always suit Tee (the actor) with his white skin 

His other best friends, Phana Kongthanin or colloquial name, Pha. People describe him as a perfect man with model height, 190cm or more, handsome features, beautiful eyes, straight nose and thins lips with a bit of arrogant-like-face. Pha is the soles heir of the company they currently work but manage by his uncle. His parents own other several companies not related to engineering.