17.0 The Bet (continued)

3rd person PoV

"Cancel!" Beam cried loudly.

"Nope." Kit smirked.

Phana gazed at Beam intently. "Interesting..." He began. "The infamous Casanova chicken out when he had to face Forth as his opponent." He narrows his eyes curios with Beam sudden low confident.

This is Beam Baramee they talking about. The one who never back off of any challenge. As if ANY and flirting as a bet? He even wrote a book on that. Flirting 101 by BBW. Sold out! Even Kit and Phana never had a chance to read the book. Not that they want it in the first place.

"Kit, raise the bet. Add my next weekend for it." Phana grinned wildly.

This gonna be hilarious.

"On it. So Beam, this weekend with me and Pha and next weekend with Pha minus me for you to go date with Forth" Kit being sneaky. He organized his sentences well as not to fall for the heat of the bet. He ensures he clearly said he can only offer this weekend for this bet.

"That man is damn straight! He's an alien. He doesn't have face muscle!"

Phana laugh aloud at Beam expression. Seriously Beam?

"It's him or the bet is off." Kit pretending to be firmed while holding his laughter.

Beam contemplating. Forth is a formidable opponent. He never met someone whom he can't read behaviour. This is his first-time encounter such a strange alien mingle around with human. He thinking hard for a while.

"Fine. But I need a raise and a time extension. This is way difficult than facing the monster Arthit on his period day."

"How long?" Kit inquired.

"A month." His answer making Kit raised his eyebrow. Why Beam chicken out?

"That long? No! That's not a fair deal. Besides, the bet is for this weekend only."

"I need that long if I have to deal with that man. That faceless man only knows how to read the thick Standard book! You will be surprised if you go to his table." He stops before letting out his frustration.

"Nothing. Nothing at all!" 

"Not even a picture on his table. I bet he's the nerd that people never remember in the school." Beam crazily blurt out everything on his mind. He doesn't know why he feels frustrated just by looking at the man face.

"Fine. What do want then?" Kit give up after the long explanation from Beam. He never sees Beam work out like this from only one person. He's the type who ready with countless trick under his sleeve for any problem he had to face.

"A slave for a week and 2 months for an outdoor weekend."

"What?" Kit cried loudly. No! that's ridiculous! I'm out." He raised his hand not playing with Beam game this time.

Trap. Phana thought holding his laughter.

"I won't disturb your weekend forever and I'll be your slave for a month if I lose. How's that sound?" Beam tried to negotiate with Kit knowing Kit will bite his bait if he mentions not disturbing his weekend forever.

Forever? Nice Beam. Kitty will fall for it in 3 2 ...

"Then, how about tomorrow?" Kit suspiciously eyeing Beam to trace any kind of trick.