3.0 Kitty Spell

"Morning P'Kit." Rome greets the brunet guys.

"Morning Rome. Did you have your breakfast yet?." Kit reply with his dimple smile. He's in good mood today.

"Yes. A sandwich for me. You look too good for today, P'Kit. Did you change your style?"

"Hmm? Is it? I don't change anything but thank you Rome. Kit answer happily. "Its a nice day right?" He hums a happy tune while walking to his office.

Kit swivel around his chair before turning on his desktop. He still humming tone happily from the Goblin OST - his current favourite Korean drama.

"Kittttttttt! Kittinannnn!!!!" Pha barges his door rashly before he takes time to breathe slowly.

"Good morning Pha! It's a nice day right?" The happy project engineer reply. His legendary dimple smiles are more noticeable today.

His dimple is too deep

His dimple is too deep. Are you sure it is not a dent Mr Copter? 🙊

"I-I want...Th-there...Con-conference...Sch-schedule." Phana blinked. He doesn't know why his brain crash. He feels Kit look different today.

Is he always this adorable? His dimple...is more deep than usual? His eyes. Why is so glittering?

"P"

"Ph"

"Pha"

"Phana!!" A sudden shout brings Pha back to reality. 

"Pak!" Pha slaps his own face shocking Kit.

Fuck! What the hell happen! I nearly fall for my best friend.

"Huh? What that slap for?" Kit asked confused.

"N-Nothing. Just save me from disaster." He quickly answers avoiding it.

"Anyway Kit, I need you to get ready for the propose project timeline by this evening. We have an urgent meeting with the Client new project engineer at 5 PM today." He told Kit in rush avoiding his eyes.

Kit blinked, then he smiles.

"Alright boss."

"I'm sorry. I know I've told you to...Al-alright? You not mad?." Pha shocked from Kit's respond.

"Should I be mad then?." Kit answer question with a question. He narrows his eyes frowning looking like pouting to Pha.

"N-No. No. That's good to hear...but you know you have to push all the cranky leads engineer right." Pha asked nervously.

"It's alright. I only left with P'Shark and P'Arthit. I'll send to you to review the latest on 3 P.M. Its that good boss?." Kit gives the suggestion to Pha showing his eyes smiles.