10.0 The Muscular Man

Another super hell week for those engineers. Kick-off meeting starts next week, also means the official commencement day of the project.

Which also means continues yelling, screaming, cursing, sounds of slamming the table and the emerge of every colour of hulk for the whole week.

Nobody ever leaves the office earlier than 9 P.M in this week. Some even bring their sleeping bag as preparation. The most affected people in this situation probably the senior as they are the one responsible to prepare the technical document in the early stage. 

Everyone intense mood except for one person.

Beam.

As usual.

He manages to complete whatever task was given to him on time that annoyed Arthit, his lead engineer as he was the first person to leave the office.

"Why did I take this position in the first place?" Arthit said irritably jealous from Beam ability.

Today is also the day the Client's team members demob. The team is located on the east side of the building at the same level as the Bulidit team. It's separated only by the office pantry.

Beam walk to Kit's room with his usual intention - ripping of Kit peaceful morning. His evil side is taking over him again.

Slowly, trying to minimize his sound as possible, he open Kit's door. The adorable victim is too absorb watching his monitor to notice the evil aura absorbing his room.

"Kitttttttttttttt!!" Beam yelled

That startle the poor guys nearly make him fall backwards.

When Kit regains his composure, he starts to grab the nearest possible object which unfortunately is his Goblin plush toys that just arrived from Korea yesterday and throw to Beam.

With his 20 years of skill, He easily avoids the flying object before he realizes something.

"Kit, did you just throw..." Turning his head back to the poor item. "your Goblin?"

Kit rush towards his innocent plush toy. He grabs lovingly and rubs the goblin cheek with his as if the toys alive.