5.0 The Two Best Friend

Flashback.

Few weeks before the urgent 5 p.m meeting...

In about 4603 KM from Bangkok...Our hero is in a devastating phase.

"Yo~"

"Yooo~" Ming whined.

"What?!" The fluffy, chubby white pale skin guys answered annoyingly. His eyes fix on his One Piece manga. He's currently lying on his stomach peacefully at his bed when his friend barge to his room.

"Why we need to go back~ I want stay here!" Ming roll his body on Wayo's bed with his mouth chewing the pillow cover.

"I still haven't find him yet." Ming added before sit up and shake Wayo roughly."

"Ouch!"

"It's hurt!" Ming whine rubbing his head.

"Stop talking! Its crucial scene now. Luffy VS Caesar Clown!" Wayo yelled.

Luffy VS Caesar Clown (the gas man) in One Piece

"You know Yo, Luffy always win right? He is the main character." Ming tells Wayo with an uninterested tone.

"Its different you idiot! Luffy might gain a new power!" He grab pillow beside him and throw to Ming

"Yeh, yeh, yeh. He gain new power then he win. Its a repeated cycle!" Ming said teasing his friend. He actually the fan of the anime, but right now he had more important things to do.

Like making sure he stay here.

"Pak!" Another smack from Wayo to his head. "Shut up!"

"Wayo! Pay me more attention. Its a life and dead situation! Do you want to see your one and only best friend dying before he got married?." Ming ignores the pain and continues nagging.

"Yes, Please. But make sure you resurrect back by tomorrow at 8 am. You need to drive me to office." He told Ming nonchalantly still fixing on the manga.

An ugly gasp comes from Ming with Wayo respond. 

"Fine. I'll tell you the new Luffy power." Ming grinned. He wagging his eyebrow playfully. Wayo gritted his teeth.

"You.do.that, and I feed you to our neighbour's Tibetan Mastiff! No...Better...I'll cut you into pieces and feed you into their Piranha!." Wayo snapped.