4.0 He's Back

Its 5.PM.

The leads engineer and the important figure for the project are gathering inside the small meeting room with all kind of late evening body odour. An unsatisfied murmur can be heard throughout the meeting room. Not on the meeting, but the time itself.

The moment their suppose-to-be-grumpy project engineer come, silent take over the room. Their eyes instantly turn soft bewitch by their Kit's charm. They followed every movement of Kit, from the door till he seated. When Kit greeted them with smiles, they mirrored it simultaneously.

When Kit tilts his head on the confusion, they followed. He looks left, they turn to left. When he turned right, they followed the same making the meeting room audience look like an idiot.

Awwww... The thought of all the participant for the meeting.

Pha who come later and saw the scene from outside of the glass room, readily prepared his mind.

Do not stare at his eyes, do not stare at his eyes. He reminds himself.

Walking inside the room and clear his throat to break the spell, he starts his introduction.

"Alright, everyone..." That actually what they need to get back to themselves. Sighed of relieved could be heard every corner of the room.

"Before we start the conference with our client, I need to remind all the personnel inside here to behave as much as possible. We haven't met the new Project Manager and I have no idea on his personality." He warned everyone.

He then asked the IT guys on standby to start connecting the call.

A ringing tone is heard for sometimes before someone answers the call.

"Evening. I'm Mingkwan. Its everyone ready?." A low deep cold tone starts the conversation.

Wow. No dilly-dally. Not even a proper greeting. Straight to the point. Must be an efficient man. Kit with his first impression on his client.

"Yes. Khun Mingkwan, everyone here is ready. I'm Phana, the Project Manager from BUILIDIT side. Let me introduce the..."

"No need." He cut Phana. "I've all the personnel list with me. You will only be wasting my time."

Phana raises his eyebrow and shake his head surprise with the unwelcome respond. I have a bad feeling for today's meeting.

"Alright Khun Mingkwan, You can start with the agenda."

"Uh. I've reviewed the propose project timeline. I have only one word to say." Ming replied with a flat tone.

Everyone in the room holds their breath waiting nervously.

"Fxxxxxx Rubbish!" A curse word resonates throughout the room.

Gasp can be heard from all the participant. Nobody breathes. They blinked...several times.

Kit who still in his good mood, respond to the curse word politely.

"...and why do you call that as rubbish, Khun Mingkwan?"

"Who are you and why you interrupt the conversation without introducing yourself first?" Ming said using his authorities' voice.

Didn't you just say it waste your time if we introduce our self? Kit rolled his eyes. His adorable self today is now slowly dissipating in the air.

"I'm Mongkol Intorchar. Project Engineer for this project." He replied coldly.

"Oho! So, you're the one that who prepares this crap?."