6.0 A Revenge Plan?

Another busy day arrived. Everyone absorbs with their own work the moment they arrive at their own cubicle except for this handsome man skipping happily ignoring the heavy atmosphere with his eyes looking for someone.

"Hmm.. where could he be?" Beam narrow his eyes thinking for a moment while his eyes turn left and right searching.

"Aha! Found it!" He smiles looking at the back figure of the person.

"Good morrrrrning my beloved Kitty!!!" He singsong and jump a little hugging Kit's waist from the back

"Did you miss me? Did you? Did you?" Beam nagged. He tilts his head over Kit's shoulder looking at the unresponsive Kit and shaking him to get the answer.

"Who are you?" Kit asked in flat tone without even look at him.

"W-who a-am I? Ouch. My heart is hurt." Beam respond with his hand clutching his chest in a dramatic way.

"Let me remind you then." He changed his mood in a second.

"I'm your super-duper handsome, prince charming and your best best best friend, The Beam Baramee, or famously known as Detective Beam." He steps back doing hats off gesture bowing a little while his eyes still with Kit.

Kit turns around. Stirring his hot chocolate completely ignoring Beam.

"Awwww... My kitty is mad. You miss me that much? I'm so touched." Beam teased Kit.

Kit holds his cat ear shape mug, a present from Beam on his 20th birthday and walk away from Beam straight to his room.

Beam blink.

Once

Twice

In an everyday situation, his annoying act will earn a few smacks, a kick or curse from Kit but today....

"He must be really mad. This is serious. Should I wear my late-night investigator mask to decode this?." He put his finger on chin, thinking very hard.

When he can't find the answer, he runs following Kit to his room.

"Kit, kit, kittttttyyy."

"Why are you mad? Did I forgot to do something you ask?"

Kit crossed his arm and lean back to his chair, looking straight at Beam.

"Where have you been yesterday. I've told you to come to my room." He starts the conversation while glaring at Beam.

"You did? I didn't get any message." Beam looked confused.