24.0 Why I deserved all this? (Continued)

Kit PoV

H-He pierce Mickey? H-he?!

I should have guessed from the start. I'm having a mental break. "Who's Mickey?" Ming jump in.

"He is." Beam, the King of Devil and the real culprit himself point to the cactus without slight guilty.

"Awww...P'Kit name a cactus." I glared at him. "Shut up Ming! We not done yet!" I yelp stunning him who back to his kneeling position. I'm not feeling guilty at all!

"Isn't he beautiful?" Beam said picking Mickey from me and put back the stud to Mickey ear hole like he own it. Yes, he had a hole because of the stupid person in front of me. "Look! It's cuter this way, isn't it? He is the cactus, he should be the badass guy."

Is the bet make him crazier? How a badass and cute can be in one sentence?

He inspecting Mickey's clean ear looking suspicious. "I was thinking of getting its a tattoo. But Pha said it will damage the skin." He continues his rambling ignoring us. "So, we decide on this. You should be grateful to us, Kitty. The stud is expensive as hell."

Grateful for your ass!

I try to kick him, but he much faster, getting out of the room. I gritted my teeth. I count to 10. I really need this. As my anger subsides, the real culprit appears.

"Yo ask for lunch toge___"

He saw Ming still on the floor and Mickey on Beam's hand who come back for no reason. He looks at  Ming, then me, then Beam and then Ming again, and lastly, he stops at me.

I know that look. I move one step forward.

He moves one step backwards.

"Oh. The kitten in tiger onesie mode." He curtly said taking few steps backwards before turning his heel running for his life.

"Pha!!!! Get back here!"

I'm starting to run but I can't move. Why? I look down and saw Ming hugging my leg like a giant Koala.

Isn't he cute? My love-hate subconscious appears at this crucial point.

No. He's not! All of this is an illusion. There no way an adult  hugging my leg looking at me with his kick puppy eyes, fair skin, long  eyelashes, beautiful tall nos__

My subconscious smirked.

Fine. He's cute! Now, go away! I need to kick a giraffe.

I will, but can you said that to the person hugging your leg directly?

Sure!

I look straight to the wall watching the project board before speaking directly to it. "Idiot! Let me go!" I wriggle my leg to escape but nothing change. I look down avoiding his eyes.

Tsk! cowards.

"P'Kit!!! Please...please forgive P'Pha." He's begging and for...Pha?

"Mingkwan, you still in the hot seat. I still haven't forgiven you. Let me go now!"

"No! Until you forgive him."

Did he just use the high tone to me? Me? The one he keeps saying, angel? "Why you with him? You said he's the one who breaks my cactus? Or it's actually you who did it?" I try to lure the bait.